• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Vaccine industry about to recruit gun-toting police to enforce mandatory medical interventions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were recently reincarnated I would not go right back to what got me banned before.

But since you asked, here's one that debunks the aluminum theory, showing no additional aluminum burden for vaccinated children:
Blood and Hair Aluminum Levels, Vaccine History, and Early Infant Development: A Cross-Sectional Study

Inflammation? I'll leave that one to you.
You said inflammation was debunked, and it’s not. The link you did post has ZERO to do with injected aluminum into infants. Scared to banned? Are you kidding?

There are two current somewhat credible theories, imho. The first is the quantity of aluminum adjuvant received intravenously can be neurotoxic, the second is that vaccines provoke an inflammatory response that becomes autism in some kids.

Science has debunked both theories if you're so inclined to believe.

My gut feel is we don't yet know what we don't know and that autism involves both genetic and environmental factors with the environmental factor, whatever it is, largely absent until relatively recently.

However, there are too many anecdotes of children's health taking a dramatic dive immediately after vaccination for vaccines not to be a factor imho. The fact that my own kids are (lightly) vaccinated and healthy does not exonerate vaccines for me.

Yeah, I know I get sick after getting the flu shot like 75% of the time. This year, 48 hrs later I got a flu-like illness and missed a week of work. Then developed pneumonia.

So why do I get the flu shot? Partly cause I listened to an hour podcast interview of an influenza expert, and a flu pandemic is really scary, and there is likely some benefit of building up immunity.

It’s like all drugs, they have nasty side effects, so you gotta weigh whether the side effects are worth the cure.

"most likely we would beak the baby's neck"! WTF! Are these people so nuts, that they don't know murder, when they commit murder!

I’m not I believe that, but after seeing my two kids develop in ultrasounds, I think any abortions past a few weeks is despicable. The right to choose has a limited window, or else you could abort your kids at age 10 when you’re tired of parenting.

You said inflammation was debunked, and it’s not. The link you did post has ZERO to do with injected aluminum into infants. Scared to banned? Are you kidding?

Oh brother. Whatever you think you know, 100% certainty about something unknowable is not rational.

I'm one of the few people here open to the possibility that vaccines are a factor in autism and you're focusing your anger on me - again.

Oh brother. Whatever you think you know, 100% certainty about something unknowable is not rational.

I'm one of the few people here open to the possibility that vaccines are a factor in autism and you're focusing your anger on me - again.
You being one of the few people....hopefully that also is a joke, otherwise we’re f***ed.

WTF you anti-vaccine guys? These diseases are no joke.

How many of you arguing about the dangers of vaccination even know the complications of paralytic polio (yes ok, that has paralysis in the name), Diphtheria , Pertussis , Tetanus, Haemophilus influenzae type B, Measles, Mumps (especially to pregnant women, hint, it has the word abortion in it), Rubella,
Chicken Pox (cute funny name, 0.05% to 0.1% death rate).

Here's a nice summary of the complications of these diseases. Thankfully my kids don't have to face them, due to wide scale vaccination.

It just amazes me that people on this thread will discuss one-in-million imaginary possible side effects of vaccines, without even knowing the real death rates and
agonizing suffering caused by these diseases. Why is that? Oh yeah, because we get vaccinated against them.

Let's take just one example. Chicken pox. Sounds kind of cute and funny. Everyone used to get it, and we're all OK, so why are you snowflakes whining about it?

Severe-chickenpox-in-a-three-month-old-baby.png

Let's see:

Chicken pox (AKA varicella). A red itchy rash marked with blisters, low-grade fever, and aching joints that lasts for a few days. The rash appears primarily on the torso. Caused by a virus and spread by droplets or direct contact.

When a woman who is not immune catches chicken pox any time during pregnancy, but particularly in the first 28 weeks of pregnancy, the virus can infect her fetus, resulting in fetal varicella syndrome:

• Under-developed fingers and toes
  • Anal and urinary bladder sphincter abnormalities
  • Spinal cord malformation
  • Damage to the eyes
  • Brain damage
  • Absent deep tendon reflexes
Maternal infection at any time in pregnancy exposes the fetus to a high risk of transplacental contamination and is indicative of fetal follow-up. The risk of fetal anomalies, however, is higher during the first and second trimesters. Sonographic signs of fetal disease include fetal demise, growth restriction, musculoskeletal abnormalities such as clubfeet and abnormal position of the hands (caused by both necrosis and denervation of the affected tissue), limitation of limb extension due to cicatrices formation, cutaneous scars, limb hypoplasia, chorioretinitis, congenital cataracts, microphthalmia, hydrops, polyhydramnios, hyperechogenic hepatic foci, cerebral anomalies such as ventriculomegaly or atrophy, and microcephaly, disseminated foci of necrosis and microcalcifications, encephalitis, echogenic bowel in the second trimester. The placenta can show a multifocal chronic villitis with multinucleated giant cells. Fetal infection can be demonstrated by detection of varicella-zoster virus DNA by polymerase chain reaction (PCR) in fetal blood and amniotic fluid or by detection of the specific IgM antibody, in the same fluids.
You don’t want that, now do you?

Making Light: Why We Immunize

WTF you anti-vaccine guys? These diseases are no joke.

How many of you arguing about the dangers of vaccination even know the complications of paralytic polio (yes ok, that has paralysis in the name), Diphtheria , Pertussis , Tetanus, Haemophilus influenzae type B, Measles, Mumps (especially to pregnant women, hint, it has the word abortion in it), Rubella,
Chicken Pox (cute funny name, 0.05% to 0.1% death rate).

Here's a nice summary of the complications of these diseases. Thankfully my kids don't have to face them, due to wide scale vaccination.

It just amazes me that people on this thread will discuss one-in-million imaginary possible side effects of vaccines, without even knowing the real death rates and
agonizing suffering caused by these diseases. Why is that? Oh yeah, because we get vaccinated against them.

Let's take just one example. Chicken pox. Sounds kind of cute and funny. Everyone used to get it, and we're all OK, so why are you snowflakes whining about it?

Severe-chickenpox-in-a-three-month-old-baby.png

Let's see:

Chicken pox (AKA varicella). A red itchy rash marked with blisters, low-grade fever, and aching joints that lasts for a few days. The rash appears primarily on the torso. Caused by a virus and spread by droplets or direct contact.

When a woman who is not immune catches chicken pox any time during pregnancy, but particularly in the first 28 weeks of pregnancy, the virus can infect her fetus, resulting in fetal varicella syndrome:

• Under-developed fingers and toes
  • Anal and urinary bladder sphincter abnormalities
  • Spinal cord malformation
  • Damage to the eyes
  • Brain damage
  • Absent deep tendon reflexes
Maternal infection at any time in pregnancy exposes the fetus to a high risk of transplacental contamination and is indicative of fetal follow-up. The risk of fetal anomalies, however, is higher during the first and second trimesters. Sonographic signs of fetal disease include fetal demise, growth restriction, musculoskeletal abnormalities such as clubfeet and abnormal position of the hands (caused by both necrosis and denervation of the affected tissue), limitation of limb extension due to cicatrices formation, cutaneous scars, limb hypoplasia, chorioretinitis, congenital cataracts, microphthalmia, hydrops, polyhydramnios, hyperechogenic hepatic foci, cerebral anomalies such as ventriculomegaly or atrophy, and microcephaly, disseminated foci of necrosis and microcalcifications, encephalitis, echogenic bowel in the second trimester. The placenta can show a multifocal chronic villitis with multinucleated giant cells. Fetal infection can be demonstrated by detection of varicella-zoster virus DNA by polymerase chain reaction (PCR) in fetal blood and amniotic fluid or by detection of the specific IgM antibody, in the same fluids.
You don’t want that, now do you?

Making Light: Why We Immunize

Literally laughing. So now chicken pox is Ebola.....guess every single person in my family, in my town, in my knowledge survived Ebola growing up. Get real.

Mr. Minsky, you're misrepresenting my views. I have no problem at all with vaccination against the relatively small number of serious diseases, now all completely conquered if not for our open borders problem. Beating polio and smallpox? Awesome. Anyone who skips the polio vaccine is an idiot.

My problem is with the ever-expanding vaccine schedule of varyingly effective vaccines against relatively trivial diseases. Does that make me an anti-vaxxer? I don't think so.

Mandatory vaccination with anything Big Pharma can come up with is no different to mandatory gun control "if it will save just one life."

Mr. Minsky, you're misrepresenting my views. I have no problem at all with vaccination against the relatively small number of serious diseases, now all completely conquered if not for our open borders problem. Beating polio and smallpox? Awesome. Anyone who skips the polio vaccine is an idiot.

My problem is with the ever-expanding vaccine schedule of varyingly effective vaccines against relatively trivial diseases. Does that make me an anti-vaxxer? I don't think so.

Mandatory vaccination with anything Big Pharma can come up with is no different to mandatory gun control "if it will save just one life."
You seem reasonable, but understand no pediatric vaccine has ever been safety tested against an inert placebo. Regardless of how effective or ineffective these vaccines are, we really have no understanding how dangerous they are.

It’s crazy how off the rails the pro vaccination crowd is on social media right now.
I was warned against being banned from this site for armed resistance against this these types of actions. Moderators here can do what they have to do. I was arrested, court martialed, tried and convicted and jailed for refusing the deadly anthrax vaccine. I was denied a LTC in Massachusetts and

had to settle for a FID, even though I was eligible for a pistol license in Alabama. Time to fight back and just say no to the pigs and liberal scum.

Last edited:
You seem reasonable, but understand no pediatric vaccine has ever been safety tested against an inert placebo. Regardless of how effective or ineffective these vaccines are, we really have no understanding how dangerous they are.
But we have a good understanding of how dangerous the thing they are preventing is, and even then, the lo
Literally laughing. So now chicken pox is Ebola.....guess every single person in my family, in my town, in my knowledge survived Ebola growing up. Get real.

About 999 out of 1000 of people who get Chicken pox get better without complications. The other one dies.

So no, you would expect any particular family not to have any immediate relatives die. Except when they do. about 0.01% of the time.

And Chicken Pox is by far the least lethal of the diseases we vaccinate for. I think avoiding 1 in 1000 preventable death is probably worth vaccination for, if it's my kid.. Maybe a disease with death or lifelong disability rates below starts being not worth the trouble.

For example: Pertussis .

Pertussis is the fancy name for whooping cough. It has a mortality rate of about 1 in 100,000. So not very deadly.

Why bother vaccination for just a funny sounding cough?

The course of the disease runs like this: One to two weeks of symptoms that resemble the common cold, followed by two to four weeks of severe coughing. What do I mean by severe? I mean coughing so hard that it can break ribs, cause cerebral hemorrhage, rectal prolapse, or seizures due to hypoxia. I’m talking about vomiting and aspirating the vomitus. That kind of coughing. Complications include pneumonia. Following that stage comes a recovery stage that can last months.

Pertussis was once a leading cause of infant mortality. Between the 1930s, when immunizations became available, and the 1970s, the rate of pertussis in the USA fell 99%.

• In 2012, the most recent peak year, CDC reported 48,277 cases of pertussis in the United States, but many more go undiagnosed and unreported. This is the largest number of cases reported in the United States since 1955 when public health experts reported 62,786 cases.
  • Since the 1980s, there has been an increase in the number of reported cases of pertussis in the United States. In 2010, CDC saw an increase in reported cases among 7 through 10 year olds. Similar trends occurred in the following years; however, CDC also observed an increase in cases among teens.

So Gee, we're back to 1955 levels of this horrific disease. Thanks, anti-vaccine people!

But we have a good understanding of how dangerous the thing they are preventing is, and even then, the lo

About 999 out of 1000 of people who get Chicken pox get better without complications. The other one dies.

So no, you would expect any particular family not to have any immediate relatives die. Except when they do. about 0.01% of the time.

And Chicken Pox is by far the least lethal of the diseases we vaccinate for. I think avoiding 1 in 1000 preventable death is probably worth vaccination for, if it's my kid.. Maybe a disease with death or lifelong disability rates below starts being not worth the trouble.

Pertussis is the fancy name for whooping cough. It has a mortality rate of about 1 in 100,000. So not very deadly.

The course of the disease runs like this: One to two weeks of symptoms that resemble the common cold, followed by two to four weeks of severe coughing. What do I mean by severe? I mean coughing so hard that it can break ribs, cause cerebral hemorrhage, rectal prolapse, or seizures due to hypoxia. I’m talking about vomiting and aspirating the vomitus. That kind of coughing. Complications include pneumonia. Following that stage comes a recovery stage that can last months.

Pertussis was once a leading cause of infant mortality. Between the 1930s, when immunizations became available, and the 1970s, the rate of pertussis in the USA fell 99%.

• In 2012, the most recent peak year, CDC reported 48,277 cases of pertussis in the United States, but many more go undiagnosed and unreported. This is the largest number of cases reported in the United States since 1955 when public health experts reported 62,786 cases.
  • Since the 1980s, there has been an increase in the number of reported cases of pertussis in the United States. In 2010, CDC saw an increase in reported cases among 7 through 10 year olds. Similar trends occurred in the following years; however, CDC also observed an increase in cases among teens.

So Gee, we're back to 1955 levels of this horrific disease. Thanks, anti-vaccine people!

We had an outbreak of whooping cough in Tennessee ~2008 thanks to the anti-vaxxers. Combine an influx of illegals and 'refugees' from countries with poor or nonexistent modern healthcare and a population of non-vaccinated 'natives', the obvious results can and do happen. Welcome to 3rd world outbreak. It's like they are volunteering to be on the receiving end of a reverse eugenics program.

I see this argument like helmet laws. I don't believe in helmet laws, but I think you have to be a complete moron to ride on the public streets and highways in Mass without a helmet. I also think that my tax dollars should not be used to support someone incapacitated because they were too stupid to wear a helmet. However, if someone sans helmet wants to ride up and down a quiet street in their 'hood, I'm not going to call the cops. Likewise, you want your kids to have a risk of getting polio that's your business and you and they can deal with the consequences. Your choice to make- a stupid choice, but still your choice.

The MMR vaccine doesn't cause autism - is there a aggravating link, maybe.
There are too many people my age getting diagnosed with ASD who didn't get the MMR and experienced the viruses directly.

Are the vaccines 100% safe - absolutely not but a reasonable vaccine schedule is much safer than the disease.
By reasonable I mean an extended timeline which breaks up the MMR into individual components for children with high incident of autism in their family (probably mostly placebo for the parents)

However, there are too many anecdotes of children's health taking a dramatic dive immediately after vaccination for vaccines not to be a factor imho. The fact that my own kids are (lightly) vaccinated and healthy does not exonerate vaccines for me.
I saw this happen to the child of an acquaintance a few years back.

Yeah, I know I get sick after getting the flu shot like 75% of the time. This year, 48 hrs later I got a flu-like illness and missed a week of work. Then developed pneumonia.

So why do I get the flu shot? Partly cause I listened to an hour podcast interview of an influenza expert, and a flu pandemic is really scary, and there is likely some benefit of building up immunity.

It’s like all drugs, they have nasty side effects, so you gotta weigh whether the side effects are worth the cure.
Never been suckered into the Big Pharma scam known as Flu Shots...never had the flu. I DO personally know one individual that got a flue shot, and three days later went into seizures and ended up permanently suffering brain damage that left him walking and talking like he had cerebral palsy. He's not a fan of forced vacs.

How about the HPV vaccine which is pushed pretty heavily by pediatricians for pre-pubescent kids? You aren't getting that without making a choice.

I agree with polio, small pox, etc.

Flu vaccine is another no for me personally. It's usually not very effective and I'm not high risk. If you are, then get the vaccine.

thalidomide.png "Medical Science" gave us Thalidomide for morning sickness, and the medical industry is responsible for HOW many deaths a year??? Oh, and they are big on Gun Control/Confiscation...….but we should trust them.

Last edited:
So some ridiculous website writes an article asking a question and people think that this is actually happening?

Not questioning any of your beliefs or statistics just your math: 1% is one in one hundred. 0.1 % is one in one thousand (as your 999/1000 incorrectly states for 0.01 %). 0.01 % is correctly one in ten thousand so it would be 9999/10000. It is only 10 times different but orders of magnitude matter.

How many CC s in a 230 gr jhp.
Density of lead is 11.34 grams/cubic centimeter. There are 15.42 grains/gram. 11.34 g/cc x 15.42 gr/g= 174.86 gr/cc. Call it 175 grains/cubic centimeter. 230 gr / 175 gr/cubic centimeter = 1.31 cubic centimeters (cc). Which sounds small but remember a centimeter is just about 0.40 inch FORTAY! which is nearly 0.45... but twice as killy. [banana]

Density of lead is 11.34 grams/cubic centimeter. There are 15.42 grains/gram. 11.34 g/cc x 15.42 gr/g= 174.86 gr/cc. Call it 175 grains/cubic centimeter. 230 gr / 175 gr/cubic centimeter = 1.31 cubic centimeters (cc). Which sounds small but remember a centimeter is just about 0.40 inch FORTAY! which is nearly 0.45... but twice as killy. [banana]

Today... you win the internet. Great post, and just what this thread needed. [thumbsup]

Imagine if you went back to 1870 and brought some people here to this time and said "hey we have medicine that has almost erradicated many diseases that have killed millions of people but some people think they cause autism so they don't take them. Ha Ha funny right?" I think their heads would explode.

It always makes me laugh how fat dumb and happy we've become that we need to make up problems just to solve them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom