• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Vacation to NH

THAT'S not correct**.

I was previously an inmate of the People's Republic of Eastern Massachusetts.

I did sometimes have occasion to purchase ammo in NH and around 50% of the time the clerk would ask for my DL. On learning I was then from the PREM they required my MA LTC. This was Walmart/Rindge, IIRC.

I escaped a few months ago and already feel five years younger

** technically correct but some stores invent laws/rules that they follow religiously
I usually pass that Walmart and go a.few more miles up the road to Pelletier's Sporting goods , they don't ask me for ID when buying ammo.

I'm easily amused. A little while ago I smeared some peanut butter on my dog's nose and watched him try to lick it off for the next hour 😂
Hey, that's a good plot for a murder mystery.

Off someone with a peanut allergy by smearing it on a dog's nose,
and then having the dog give the victim Big Kisses.

Bada bing, bada boom -
victim has hit the ground with X's on their eyes.

Hitchcock would have killed for the story.

Chemtrails over Coös! [rofl]

I didn't know you have a CUCV. We modded the hell out of those things in Germany, especially for the Squadron or Regimental commanders (Cav unit).
Yup, 1986 CUCV M1031 Contact Truck. I also have a 1986 CUCV M1009 Blazer, it's still down here in the Flatland.
I ripped the rear bumper off of my 1974 Bronco trying to pull my Pickup out of a ditch back in February, then I tried my John Deere 4610, no go.
I dug out that Contact Truck, pulled it out no problem. Those things have Posi Traction, on the front axle too. Here's some more pics.

1625597308061.png

1625600340475.png

1625600375215.png

Powder and primers (other than BP and caps) have never been an option at Walmart

Powder and primers (other than BP and caps) have never been an option at Walmart.
No kidding ......... I was pointing out that Pelletier's has certain items that makes them worth shopping at if you're in that area

Ok, so if the laws haven't changed since the last post on this thread is 2021 I got my answer. My question is, I want to visit a couple of gun shops in NH Do I need anything with me to purchase ammo in the live free or die state?

Ok, so if the laws haven't changed since the last post on this thread is 2021 I got my answer. My question is, I want to visit a couple of gun shops in NH Do I need anything with me to purchase ammo in the live free or die state?
The closer you are to the MA state line to bigger the chance they may not sell to you without a LTC if they somehow detect you are a Ma**h***. It is a shitstorm of a topic, but you asked.

The closer you are to the MA state line to bigger the chance they may not sell to you without a LTC if they somehow detect you are a Ma**h***. It is a shitstorm of a topic, but you asked.
So your saying I should just ask politely for a few boxes of ammo and keep my mouth shut?

No, not unless you go to a box store. Box stores may card for ammo.

Don’t bother with shooters. They check your id on mags. That alone pissed me off enough to not go back.

Or do, you’re an adult. Make your own choices.

So, I ended up at a place call Abe's Awesome Armaments. Nice guy as soon as I walked in was busting my chops about the Red Sox hat on my head and the license plate on the car his situational awareness was spot on. His .357 looked like reloads that's not a problem but $35 I was good.. Nice selection of butterfly knives and throwing stars and switchblades, All the fun stuff. Needless to say I didn't walk out of the shop with anything I had to have...

Their ammo prices often are competitive (for retail) but it's generally not worth it.
Ya, retail prices true.

Do they check DL for ammo purchases?

I remember going to the range on Airport Blvd and buying crates and crates of 5.45 from the owner and loading them all up in the bed of my Tacoma.

Those were the days :(

Back
Top Bottom