• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

VA WHITE MAN Arrested for Pointing AR-15 AT BLACK BIKERS NEAR HIS HOUSE

Reptile

NES Member
Brandishing his semi-automatic rifle at a group of black men who'd simply parked near his home was enough for a white guy in Virginia to get busted by cops.

This wild incident was caught on camera Sunday in Partlow, VA, where Dennis Lee Berry allegedly approached a squad of motorcycle riders who pulled over near his home to catch their breath and re-route.

One of the bike riders says Mr. Berry sprung up on them with an AR-15 cocked and seemingly loaded ... asking if they lived there, and then demanding they leave.

Some of the interaction was captured on video ... the men (4 of whom are black) tried talking him down, and questioning why he seemed so ready to shoot. They also pointed out they didn't appear to be on his property.

Welp, after some back and forth -- without any bullets flying -- the cops showed up and sorted things out. Berry was arrested for brandishing a firearm. He was released on bond, and the rifle was seized as evidence.

I'm convinced if there were 400 people and one black dude got into a confrontation with anyone else right now, it would be "Group of blacks, 400 strong, has issue with one white dude."

Clearly white-dude has big time issues. But that looked pretty mixed up ground of guys to me. Maybe we could have our birth certificates tattooed to our foreheads so everyone knows our race. . . except for Rachael Dolodingdong who would have the wrong one and it crossed out on hers. Because of her "identification as" syndrome.

I don't watch these videos or read these articles. Doesn't matter what a retard the guy might be, and I have no doubt he might be one. The message they are sending is you aren't allowed to defend yourself from the joggers and if you try we will hang you. So keep it under wraps until it is time to shoot, then hope the cops have all quit or shoot them too(just kidding.) Better yet shoot from cover then leave, didn't we learn anything from our forefathers?

So now we have "loaded", "unloaded" and "seemingly loaded". Next will be "half loaded". Jack.

Rule 1: ALL firearms are *ALWAYS* loaded.

So I mean technically, 'seemingly loaded' is an okay statement from the point of view of those staring down a barrel. What's a cop supposed to do, check and let the guy go if the firearm was unloaded?

Guys like that are the problem for those of us who like firearms and would like our civil liberties left alone. There aren't a lot of problems to which the threat of a bullet is a responsible or defensible answer. This guy didn't see it that way, and now there is one more example for the antis to use. Yay.

"Virginia man came out with guns blazing (damn near)" (sic) after some black guys......" [laugh]

The death of journalism and the English language in the woke world

It's TMZ. They fish in the same pond as Barstool, and are about 3 tiers below the NY Post, which regularly (and I mean *regularly*) uses the word 'bozo' to describe people.

Man charged after pointing assault rifle at bikers in Virginia neighborhood
False, but anyway:
Berry can be heard on the video saying "I'm gonna take you out first."
Berry was arrested and charged with brandishing a firearm. The Sheriff's Office stressed he is not related to a retired sheriff's deputy with the same name.

The Spotsylvania County Sheriff's Office released a statement Tuesday saying the bikers were in fact on private property and overlooked a "Private Road No Trespassing" sign at the entrance to the neighborhood itself, but clarified that Berry was arrested because they were not on his private property.
WATCH NOW: Motorcyclists in Spotsylvania gun incident were on private property, authorities said; suspect different person than former deputy with same name
Sheriff’s Capt. Liz Scott said the altercation took place about 8:30 p.m. Sunday in Whelan Ridge Estates, a private subdivision in the Partlow area. The five victims had pulled into the subdivision on a road that is clearly posted, “Private Road No Trespassing,” Scott said.

The five men, who include three Spotsylvania residents and two brothers from North Carolina, all said they not seen the sign, Scott said. They told the gunman the same thing repeatedly on the video. No charges were filed against the five men.

Both Berry and at least one of the victims called police and videotaped the incident, Scott said. The five men were waiting at the subdivision entrance for police, who seized Berry’s rifle during the investigation.

Allllrighteeeenow

The male equivalent of Karen is Chad.

Did Chad see the exposed hammer on the AR in good to go position?

Or was it the thing that goes, "up"?

I'm very confident we have the entire story here.
No news outlet would ever edit video or "Steer " the facts in a certain direction.
So i'm told anyway.

Still to this day I'm very sure that Micheal Brown was on his knees with his hands up when he was shot.

Back
Top Bottom