VA-MD Section match

Is anyone here planning on going to the Virginia Maryland section match in May? I sent in my registration today. Hoping to get a Saturday am slot.

I have always heard good things about this match, so it should be a good time.

Steve

Planning on a8 as well....I think I am going to miss a7, so I want to get a few other majors in this season.

Last edited:
Try to hit the LIC, 9-15
There is suppose to be a Mid Atlantic sectionals. not sure when, but I have heard rumors that it will not include Open or limited

Why are you worried about going thru NYC?

Because I don't want to go to jail for sneezing the wrong way.... I guess I shouldn't be too worried. I thought it was illegal to have firearms in the city??? I've just heard so many stories about the police busting balls there... you never know.

Go around the city. Have a friend that's a private pilot fly you there. That's two ways.[smile]

I can't afford a private plane... maybe next year. Go around NYC?? How would I do that? I thought the burrows are all part of the city? I'd have to double check my geography but I don't know how that would work.

Because I don't want to go to jail for sneezing the wrong way.... I guess I shouldn't be too worried. I thought it was illegal to have firearms in the city??? I've just heard so many stories about the police busting balls there... you never know.
Just don't visit the Empire State building and ask where you can check your gun.

I can't afford a private plane... maybe next year. Go around NYC?? How would I do that? I thought the burrows are all part of the city? I'd have to double check my geography but I don't know how that would work.

Yeah, there is no way into long Island without going thru the city. Unless you take a boat or plane

Its all highway, so suck it up and drive the speed limit. Its not like you are driving through downtown Manhattan.

No... It really doesn't. Fixed [smile]

I was getting a little nervous..................... Stocking up on brass so I don't have to pick it up
supergay.gif

Need to find a way to get there without getting thrown in the clink driving thru NY City...

Just slap those Molon Labe, Don't Tread on Me, NRA, Tea Party, Ron Paul bumper stickers on the back of the car, jump on I-95, crack open a Bud, damn the torpedoes, and the NY state police.

If you don't want to do that take the Tappan Zee bridge.

Just slap those Molon Labe, Don't Tread on Me, NRA, Tea Party, Ron Paul bumper stickers on the back of the car, jump on I-95, crack open a Bud, damn the torpedoes, and the NY state police.

If you don't want to do that take the Tappan Zee bridge.

The Tap takes you to NJ or Western NY. You want the Throgs Neck to the LIE

Back
Top Bottom