• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

UZI 9mm Semi-Auto Build Thread

Curing Oven:

I received a couple of requests recently about the curing oven I built to finish the Uzi.

I created a new thread about it, it can be found here. It is still incomplete, but most of the info is there.

Well, I didn't really have any good pictures of the finished Uzi, with the fake can. I'm not usually a huge fan of cosmetic attachments but the Uzi really looks "right" with a big old can on the front. If I lived in a free state, I would definitely get a real one, maybe someday! Today I was able to get pics outside, enjoy.

Uzi+Finished+5.jpg

UZI+Finished+1.jpg

Uzi+finished+3.jpg

Uzi+Finished+2.jpg

Well, I didn't really have any good pictures of the finished Uzi, with the fake can. I'm not usually a huge fan of cosmetic attachments but the Uzi really looks "right" with a big old can on the front. If I lived in a free state, I would definitely get a real one, maybe someday! Today I was able to get pics outside, enjoy.

Uzi+Finished+5.jpg

UZI+Finished+1.jpg

Uzi+finished+3.jpg

Uzi+Finished+2.jpg

i hate you so much.

that thing is P-I-M-P. repped.

also for interested parties--contact adam at acme, he has some uzi parts kits which have been tempting me for weeks.

what do they consist of and do you know how much. I just ordered from the co. Beaker recommended.... $130 delivered for the basics..

i hate you so much.

that thing is P-I-M-P. repped.

also for interested parties--contact adam at acme, he has some uzi parts kits which have been tempting me for weeks.

You need a barrel, get the welded receiver and bolt from nodak as well. I got a US semi sear as well. I have a complete list of parts and sources pm me an email address and I'll send it to you.

I have an extra wooden stock if someone wants to take it off my hands. :)

OK, I bit, just ordered one, Completion kit, [frown].. no receivers available from Nodak ... now that I look a little closer, looks like I need to find a bunch more parts... It'll be a process.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sorry missed this.. yes, [email protected] whatever you may have that may help, let me know. Thanks much

You need a barrel, get the welded receiver and bolt from nodak as well. I got a US semi sear as well. I have a complete list of parts and sources pm me an email address and I'll send it to you.

I have an extra wooden stock if someone wants to take it off my hands. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Just got hired for a decent federal position. . . I'm not making an extreme amount of money right now.... But I've managed to live off my unemployment long enough..... Now I'm making double what I'm used to living on. This. This is in my future.

Back
Top Bottom