• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Uxbridge and LTC's Are they issuing unrestricted?

Uxbridge was as green as could be until a few years ago. The new chief is Laurie hes from Auburn no recent feedback but when he first took over..... it was not a formality as it was in the past. He needed some "convincing" on why an unrestricted was really needed. I heard he was counseled by a board member about this aint auburn chill.... havent heard anything either way since...

I received my unrestricted in Uxbridge at the beginning of 2015 with no issues. PM me if you have questions or if there's anything else I can answer.

Rockriver was or still is from there. He may know.

I did my renewal in Uxbridge during the changeover and it was unrestricted. When the new Chief took over the licensing officer, Officer Morrison, from Uxbridge came on NES to tell folks nothing was going to change. From what I've heard, people are still getting unrestricted licenses.

I live in Uxbridge and according to Officer Morrisette nothing has changed. Still very green. I don't know of any restricted licenses issued the last few years.

I did my renewal in Uxbridge during the changeover and it was unrestricted. When the new Chief took over the licensing officer, Officer Morrison, from Uxbridge came on NES to tell folks nothing was going to change. From what I've heard, people are still getting unrestricted licenses.

Pretty cool that he came on NES to notify. Wish we had a bunch of cops speaking out against sone of the bs bills being proposed.

We, the unwashed, can say only so much.

uxbridge is still very green. the website states that the chief requires a letter stating why you need to carry, but it is not true. drop off application, called back for interview. picture, 10 finger print card and 100 dollar check and then wait. Officer Morrissette was straight forward. NO letters of recommendation and NO letter to the chief necessary

Back
Top Bottom