• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Utah Non Resident Permit

jhagberg88

NES Member
How was the process/wait time for your permit? I know things will be different now but I’m getting married in Wyoming in October and I’d like to have it before then.

Jason

Get a NH non-res permit. $100, no class, fingerprints or picture. Just a check and an application. 2-2.5 week turnaround.

How was the process/wait time for your permit? I know things will be different now but I’m getting married in Wyoming in October and I’d like to have it before then.

Jason

Mine took 56 days in 2015. What annoys me is that to renew it I need submit new digital photos. They won't use the photo on my license from five years ago.

Wyoming is constitutional carry for residents only, but as far as I can tell from their DCI website, they honor NH permits with no mention of restriction. USA Carry’s reciprocity map also shows it as gtg.

I mailed my Utah application on July 31st of this past year, and received the permit back in the mail on September 18th...so a little over a month and a half from the date of mailing to when I had it in hand.

Frank

Back
Top Bottom