Utah non-resident cc, how long did it take

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Looking for real world experience on how long it took to get you Utah non-resident.

I sent mine Priority mail, for the tracking, so I know when it got there. It took a few weeks before they even put the charge on my credit card. Now I'm curious how long before it shows up.

How long did your's take?

I mailed mine on March 21st. They charged my cc on April 4th. So not sure about the entire process. I'll post back when it comes in.

Thanks all.
I'm just impatient, looks like a have a couple more weeks.

Mailed mine in around the first week of March. They charged my credit card on 3/31. I'll post here when I receive it.

I mailed my C&R in one week prior and I received it before Utah even charged my credit card.

closing the loop on my experience

Timeline start to finish;
Mailed 3/14/2016 2:45pm
Delivered 3/16/2016 9:14am
CC processed 3/31/2016
Granted 5/4/2016
letter dated 5/5/2016
actually mailed 5/6/2016
received 5/10/2016

So I can carry in Utah and a whole bunch of other states...but not in MA where I live.

CC processed 3/31/2016
Granted 5/4/2016
letter dated 5/5/2016
actually mailed 5/6/2016
received 5/10/2016

So I can carry in Utah and a whole bunch of other states...but not in MA where I live.

A masschusetts kind of stupid, isn't it

CC processed 3/31/2016
Granted 5/4/2016
letter dated 5/5/2016
actually mailed 5/6/2016
received 5/10/2016

Alright now I can't concentrate. My CC was billed the same day. I need to go home and check the mail!!!

CC processed 3/31/2016
Granted 5/4/2016
letter dated 5/5/2016
actually mailed 5/6/2016
received 5/10/2016

I mailed mine on March 21st. Can't remember when they billed my CC. But if the timing is the same I guess I can expect mine on the 17th...I'll post back when it comes in...

I mailed mine on March 21st. They charged my cc on April 4th. So not sure about the entire process. I'll post back when it comes in.

I mailed mine on March 21st. Can't remember when they billed my CC. But if the timing is the same I guess I can expect mine on the 17th...I'll post back when it comes in...

Ok, so in my previous posts I mailed mine on March 21st. Just got it on the mail today May 20th.

A little glitch as there was a mistake with my zip code. I called up and navigated through a few recordings. Talk to a guy and told him the issue and the correct zip code. He said he just fixed it in the system and a new card will be mailed out Monday. That's pretty good service if you ask me...

Now I will apply for Maine as Utah and NH are in hand...

Last edited:
Ok, so in my previous posts I mailed mine on March 21st. Just got it on the mail today May 20th.

A little glitch as there was a mistake with my zip code. I called up and navigated through a few recordings. Talk to a guy and told him the issue and the correct zip code. He said he just fixed it in the system and a new card will be mailed out Monday. That's pretty good service if you ask me...

Now I will apply for Maine as Utah and NH are in hand...

just got my corrected license in the mail. They are efficient....

Didn't Maine pass Constitutional Carry? http://gunownersofmaine.org/

They did, but there are still some advantages to having a Maine permit. The 2 I can think of right off the top of my head are:

1. You need the permit for concealed carry in Acadia National Park
  2. With a permit, you do not need to inform a LEO you are carrying. Without the permit, you are obligated by law to inform him/her that you are carrying.

See HERE for a further reading on Maine's constitutional carry law from the Maine State Police.

Also, to stay on topic, I mailed my application out for the Utah license on April 28, and I am still waiting to hear back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom