• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Utah Mom, 39, Dies Days After Receiving Second Dose of Moderna Vaccine

Part of the problem with rushed "vaccines" is that certain problems apparently don't manifest themselves until after millions of people (who probably didn't face any real threat from covid to begin with) have been jabbed with them.

I've read a few articles now where the author was concerned that the future immune (over)response from those who were vaccinated would be problematic. Testing for that shit takes time.

Again just curious, for a new pandemic disease (which the long term effects are not known either) at what survival rate would you decide to take a new vaccine?

Definitely survivors that got lung and organ damage and people died.

But either everyone missed the memo or believed the fake studies on HCQ. There was a gad damned treatment based around HCQ + Zinc if treated early. The "Drs Deleted" treated thousands safe and effectively at home before the FDA took an about face, and Governors and state boards banned its use. We were all lied to and pains me when I see people post here they know people that died. They went to the hospital, destined for a ventilator where your body is generating the virus
unchecked and slim chance of coming out alive.

.med is corrupted and people died because of it. Meanwhile big pharma and the creepy vax investor Billy Bob Gates make bank on their graves.

The deep state bulkshit meter is at about $3 a round.

Wait til we explain other technologies like a Com-Pu-Ter and the Internal Combustion Engine. You can make a car go without a horse just using some goop that comes out of the ground. No lie!
Haha that's funny. The 1930's German citizens thought their gov was telling them the truth too. Strange phenomenon in society, we all admit politicians and gov lie their ass off, Yet all they have to do is put on a lab coat and legions of dopes are smitten by them. Playing dress-up is fun but you still need to pay attention boomer.

You do realize that the gov has used this trick many times in the past but with a priest or a preacher? Those 2 aren't as effective as the scientist and doctor is nowadays though. Its like magic, a politician stands next to a doctor and blamo! We only get the truth now. Is this really how a boomer mind works?

I mean, everybody dies sometime, if people taking the vaccine became immune to death, now that'd be shocking.

Obviously there's some selection bias in who is receiving the vaccine in the early groups, but none of this suggests that many people are dying with the COVID-19 vaccine being a likely cause:
View attachment 461871

I guess they missed the cutoff for Marvin Hagler's death. Oh no matter, no one is chalking up his death due to the vax anyway, so it would not have been reported. That goes for the fate of many others dead, or with severe complications or disability. Nurse Kristi Simmonds was still shaking uncontrollably last I checked.

So I would argue you would have to count all cases and assume valid possibly Even higher, with likely as many (or even greater due to Dr suppression) unreported.

It's easy to show data in a good light. CDC guidance is more political posturing. 3 ft ok but make sure you wear a useless mask type. Don't worry about all the hand to face and surface touching, ok to eat lunch and spew corona. Go back to Fauxi original words "it doesn't help you as much as you think it does."

Haha that's funny. The 1930's German citizens thought their gov was telling them the truth too. Strange phenomenon in society, we all admit politicians and gov lie their ass off, Yet all they have to do is put on a lab coat and legions of dopes are smitten by them. Playing dress-up is fun but you still need to pay attention boomer.

You do realize that the gov has used this trick many times in the past but with a priest or a preacher? Those 2 aren't as effective as the scientist and doctor is nowadays though. Its like magic, a politician stands next to a doctor and blamo! We only get the truth now. Is this really how a boomer mind works?

1. I wasn't talking to you, Junior. LOL

2. Don't call me Boomer. I'm NOT a Boomer and made my money the old fashioned way - I worked my ass off for it.

3. I assume you are in agreement with the guy I made the funny comment from. Here's what we have to believe in order for you to be right:

First - that big government (or super-governmental-organization - or SGO. LOL) is behind all vaccine research - ESPECIALLY mRNA vaccine research.

Second - that all researchers in that field are either completely ignorant (yet working on these gene-splicing-ma-bobs) OR they are ALL IN ON IT!!!!

Third - that the government purposely released a virus in China in order to control US citizens.

Do some pre-Corona research on mRNA and CRISPR and such. Fascinating tech that has been used effectively in many areas for many many years.

Just before all of this went down, the WSJ has a great multi-week podcast on CRISPR and how it worked and what it did and such. (THEY MUST BE IN ON IT!!!!). I learned a lot about gene tech BEFORE all of this went down.

Ignerts is your enemy. Forget everything that has been written or YewToob'd or podcasted in the last 13 months. Go back further and look at how this stuff worked when there was no "agenda" behind it. You'll find the same answer we're getting today.

Now - a bit of an observation. You think the mRNA vaccine is gonna kill or zombify all of the world?? Good. Don't take it. What's the worst that happens??? You end up in the post-apocalyptic nightmare you dream about. You're Denzel and Viggo and Brad and Norman all spun together to survive the craphole we're gonna put you in. It's your ultimate dream. Why are you resisting???? You should be driving people to vaccination sites in your free time!

I'm a boomer and don't trust any Government Bureaucrat with a white coat or not, even my own doctor with a MD diploma on the wall, they may have been the last one in their class that got a MD.

Last edited:
I am curious what your basis is for this claim, given that historically vaccine reactions manifest very shortly after administering it. I understand this isn't a typical vaccine. I've heard the claim "years later" made a few times now. Is there evidence or a theory as to why this vaccine would generate issues years later?
Don't let any facts or evidence ruin a good conspiracy theory.

2. Don't call me Boomer. I'm NOT a Boomer and made my money the old fashioned way - I worked my ass off for it.

3. I assume you are in agreement with the guy I made the funny comment from. Here's what we have to believe in order for you to be right:

First - that big government (or super-governmental-organization - or SGO. LOL) is behind all vaccine research - ESPECIALLY mRNA vaccine research.

Second - that all researchers in that field are either completely ignorant (yet working on these gene-splicing-ma-bobs) OR they are ALL IN ON IT!!!!

Third - that the government purposely released a virus in China in order to control US citizens.

Do some pre-Corona research on mRNA and CRISPR and such. Fascinating tech that has been used effectively in many areas for many many years.

Just before all of this went down, the WSJ has a great multi-week podcast on CRISPR and how it worked and what it did and such. (THEY MUST BE IN ON IT!!!!). I learned a lot about gene tech BEFORE all of this went down.

Ignerts is your enemy. Forget everything that has been written or YewToob'd or podcasted in the last 13 months. Go back further and look at how this stuff worked when there was no "agenda" behind it. You'll find the same answer we're getting today.

Now - a bit of an observation. You think the mRNA vaccine is gonna kill or zombify all of the world?? Good. Don't take it. What's the worst that happens??? You end up in the post-apocalyptic nightmare you dream about. You're Denzel and Viggo and Brad and Norman all spun together to survive the craphole we're gonna put you in. It's your ultimate dream. Why are you resisting???? You should be driving people to vaccination sites in your free time!
I mean I don't like people enough for that but I'm pulling for it

This is reasonable healthy skepticism. I have worked in Pharma IT for years. My wife is a VP of Clinical Operations for a local Pharma. I know how long it takes to discover drugs. Much of this time is taken up waiting for FDA responses. Much is also taken up recruiting people for clinical trials. In this case both of those processes will go quickly.

But still, 8 months!!!!.
It's worth noting that this is not drug discovery, which is a much longer process. That requires determining and testing entirely new chemistry. Drug discovery could treat cancer or the like. Vaccines are an entirely different thing, and in the case of mRNA vaccines it is an engineering process specifically designed for rapid development. The chemistry is not new, only the genetic target. So there is a lot more to skip compared to drug discovery.

It's not surprising then to be able to get it down to 8 months. They did skip some longer term evaluations, of course. But being a vaccine, and not a new drug, the risks are lower longer term - biggest concern is long term immune response, does your body do something bad, which may be the cause of "long covid". So then you'd have to determine if the response is worse than actually getting covid, and then whether you're better off dealing with an actual infection or the vaccine.

Yes, but if you pretend all the research took zero time and are now ready to apply for approval to test in humans, the FDA has either 10 months or 1 year to respond to an IND.

Then you go through phase 1, 2, and 3. And with data in hand, you submit your NDA. They then have ANOTHER year to respond.
I realize that its not the same. But timelines had to be compressed.

For example. In phase 1 you normally try to find the maximum safe dose. Then in phase 2 you (among other things)dose subjects at different levels trying to find the minimum effective dose. The fact that Moderna's vaccine has 3.5 times the active as Pfizers tells you that they chose to go big in order to maximize the chance of efficacy rather than testing multiple doses.

So yes, processes were simplified to get quick approval. Don't get me wrong. I'm not against it. We know its effective. So for older or high risk people it is really a no-brainer that it should be given.

For kids, who have effectively zero chance of having a significant problem with Covid, its also a no-brainer.

For those of us in the 40-60 range who are in good shape, its more complex.

I'm mostly concerned the vaccine is some mind-numbing concoction that is going to make Boomers like yourself believe even more of what comes out of DC. Boomer isn't an age thing, it's a mentality. Still pushing crap from the media, when you're drowning in the Kool-aid I guess it's hard to tell.

Hold up. This is getting fun. So I'm a person who just goes along and your fear is that I'll get a vaccine that somehow changes my brain so I. . . . go along just like I did before.

Got it!

Ever think that people on this board who are older than you might just have been around the block a few dozen times???? Or does that not fit into your "I'm wickit-smaahht" narrative?

Hold up. This is getting fun. So I'm a person who just goes along and your fear is that I'll get a vaccine that somehow changes my brain so I. . . . go along just like I did before.

Got it!

Ever think that people on this board who are older than you might just have been around the block a few dozen times???? Or does that not fit into your "I'm wickit-smaahht" narrative?
Don't you see? Everyone older than me is a boomer and everyone younger is naive

I'm mostly concerned the vaccine is some mind-numbing concoction that is going to make Boomers like yourself believe even more of what comes out of DC. Boomer isn't an age thing, it's a mentality. Still pushing crap from the media, when you're drowning in the Kool-aid I guess it's hard to tell.
I really laugh at ignorants like you using the term Boomer indiscriminately. Most Boomers are like 70 years old. Most of us "old guys" are Gen Xers.

For what it is worth, my friend, his wife and son all just got the virus.

The wife had 2 Moderna shots and still got the full blown virus.

They are all a bit overweight and my friend has mild diabetes.

They are all ok now and he said his sypmtoms were extreme exhaustion and a chest cold.

Don't let any facts or evidence ruin a good conspiracy theory.
What about the conspiracy that was said to have allowed quality control measures for face shield production to be waved in an attempt to increase production of an item that is literally only made to stop splatter from hitting the face?

I mean, waving QC for an item now being used for something its specifically not designed for must certainly be a conspiracy.

Nope. Its true. [rofl]

I really laugh at ignorants like you using the term Boomer indiscriminately. Most Boomers are like 70 years old. Most of us "old guys" are Gen Xers.
Amazingly, I wasn't a Boomer until I was in my 20s, at which point the birth range for Boomer was suddenly extended by an additional 10 years or so and the "Gen X" term was coined.

The new variants aren't more deadly just more contagious.
You can have a lot of fun if you posit to a "Mask Up" supporter that the indiscriminate use of low efficacy containment techniques (masks, 6 feet, etc.) is analogous to the indiscriminate use of antibiotics, and what we're now seeing is the rise of "halfassed-measure-resistant Covid" akin to multiple antibiotic resistant bacteria.

Ding ding ding, That's the dig, calling you a Boomer when you are not one. Needing that explained is very Boomer of you. Boomer in MA can't even detect sarcasm, another textbook Boomer move. Well done all!

Definitely survivors that got lung and organ damage and people died.

But either everyone missed the memo or believed the fake studies on HCQ. There was a gad damned treatment based around HCQ + Zinc if treated early. The "Drs Deleted" treated thousands safe and effectively at home before the FDA took an about face, and Governors and state boards banned its use. We were all lied to and pains me when I see people post here they know people that died. They went to the hospital, destined for a ventilator where your body is generating the virus
unchecked and slim chance of coming out alive.

.med is corrupted and people died because of it. Meanwhile big pharma and the creepy vax investor Billy Bob Gates make bank on their graves.

The deep state bulkshit meter is at about $3 a round.

my primary has treated her Covid patients with HCQ and Azythro all along. Cures the thing within a couple of days. In most cases anyways.

You can have a lot of fun if you posit to a "Mask Up" supporter that the indiscriminate use of low efficacy containment techniques (masks, 6 feet, etc.) is analogous to the indiscriminate use of antibiotics, and what we're now seeing is the rise of "halfassed-measure-resistant Covid" akin to multiple antibiotic resistant bacteria.
Briliant. Holy crap. I never thought of that. ha.

Ding ding ding, That's the dig, calling you a Boomer when you are not one. Needing that explained is very Boomer of you. Boomer in MA can't even detect sarcasm, another textbook Boomer move. Well done all!
I'll be sure to tell my dad.

In all seriousness. You should like the structural racism people. If you don't acknowledge it, by simply questioning it, you are racist. Its an idiots catch .22. Sorry, I'm not buying it. But I'll be sure to tell my dad.

All along. The small family practice is a gem.

What state was that? We had a thread here, and the collective could only find one Teledoc that "claimed" to prescribe it, and a mail order pharmacy "would" honor the script. Someone tried it, and some excuse by the pharmacy and hesitant to fill it and never got it.

Doctors were threatened and Pharmaxists were doxing Docs that prescribed. But here we are experimental vax and such good to go, no permission slip needed.

Back
Top Bottom