• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Utah Mom, 39, Dies Days After Receiving Second Dose of Moderna Vaccine

I find it funny how people with zero medical experience are now subject matter experts on a mRNA vaccine and telling everyone who gets it they’re going to die in the coming years. Can’t tell you how many years after the shot you are going to die, but rest assured it’s comin. After watching a few YouTube videos they got this whole thing figured out. I’m not pro vaccine or anti vaccine, I’m pro doing whatever you are comfortable with and not preaching to others with your new YouTube medical degree.

I find it funny how people with zero medical experience are now subject matter experts on a mRNA vaccine and telling everyone who gets it they’re going to die in the coming years. Can’t tell you how many years after the shot you are going to die, but rest assured it’s comin. After watching a few YouTube videos they got this whole thing figured out. I’m not pro vaccine or anti vaccine, I’m pro doing whatever you are comfortable with and not preaching to others with your new YouTube medical degree.

Careful, this works both ways with just a few words changed.

People are going to believe what they want to.

I am curious what your basis is for this claim, given that historically vaccine reactions manifest very shortly after administering it. I understand this isn't a typical vaccine. I've heard the claim "years later" made a few times now. Is there evidence or a theory as to why this vaccine would generate issues years later?

And exactly how are either of these even remotely related to historical vaccines? Other than a needle and some centerfuge time.

What happened when Vaccinated People get their annual flu shot next year? Or a booster for tetnis? Or have heart surgery? Or botox injection?

We haven't even gotten all the data about how well these three EUA'd shots actually work against multiple strains.

One of the groups I play in had a conversation about coming back to rehearsals. The conversation exploded because some expected to wait until everyone has their vaccine. They were upset that the band wasn't going to require it, and wanted people to be questioned about whether they had Covid or the vac.

They didn't even care that the band is not allowed to ask about a medical private decision. Yet.

I'm sure that's something an Executive Order will fix. Right?

And exactly how are either of these even remotely related to historical vaccines? Other than a needle and some centerfuge time.

What happened when Vaccinated People get their annual flu shot next year? Or a booster for tetnis? Or have heart surgery? Or botox injection?

We haven't even gotten all the data about how well these three EUA'd shots actually work against multiple strains.

One of the groups I play in had a conversation about coming back to rehearsals. The conversation exploded because some expected to wait until everyone has their vaccine. They were upset that the band wasn't going to require it, and wanted people to be questioned about whether they had Covid or the vac.

They didn't even care that the band is not allowed to ask about a medical private decision. Yet.

I'm sure that's something an Executive Order will fix. Right?
In the absence of evidence, it seems logical to me to use the closest analogues we have to make predictions while not being beholden to them. Historically, injections to prevent diseases have manifested the bad reaction quickly after the injection (allergic reaction, and so forth). I am not aware of any vaccines that years later caused adverse reactions, although I'll readily admit I haven't looked exhaustively into the matter. Therefore, to me, it seems fair if you're making predictions based on the evidence available--which is really all anyone can do at this point--that you would say "it's probably more likely reactions will happen in the short term and not the long term." Granted there may be low confidence in this assertion.

Again, I'm just curious how the people who are so sure this is going to eradicate all humans in [x] years have arrived at that conclusion. Once more for the record, I have some reservations about the vaccine, and certainly would not advocate for it being mandatory or whatnot, but I would just like something--anything--from the people who keep repeating that this is going to kill everyone on how they arrived at that conclusion, other than a general "I don't trust the gov't and big pharma." I don't trust them either, but I was kind of hoping there was some more meat to the claims, something like "well vaccine [x] acts on protein [xyz], and in lab studies it's been shown to take three years to demonstrate [abc], so we'll need to wait until then to see this..."

Instead, I get zombie/women growing penis memes that, while they sometimes make me chuckle sometimes, are not persuasive. I am open-minded and willing to look at things, I just haven't seen anything yet.

I don't think most people who are opposed to having to take this not-vaccine are seriously worried about it taking down humanity. I'd guess that most aren't convinced that it's necessary and/or effective, and given that it doesn't make sense to accept any risk that the vaccine will have any adverse effects. I put myself in that camp.

I don't think most people who are opposed to having to take this not-vaccine are seriously worried about it taking down humanity. I'd guess that most aren't convinced that it's necessary and/or effective, and given that it doesn't make sense to accept any risk that the vaccine will have any adverse effects. I put myself in that camp.
I'm more or less in this camp as well. Throughout my life I've generally avoided medications/pills/treatments unless really necessary. I won't take anything for a headache unless it's extremely bad, and even I'll pop one Advil. That said, there's definitely derision on here towards those wanting to get the vaccine, although it again doesn't seem to be based on anything concrete, so far as I've seen.

There is also certainly an undertone of people actively wishing the vaccine will fail, for whatever reason. I don't really understand that part. Shouldn't we all be hoping that the vaccine is safe and effective?

I'm almost certain that everyone that gets the vaccine will die within the next 100 years or so. But don't quote me on that ;)

My daughter is an expert and she’s not taking it.

She expects an uptick in autoimmune disorders.

That's some black and white thinking there. No-one is "telling everyone who gets it they’re going to die in the coming years."

The fact is the so-called vaccines are not vaccines, they are experimental medical treatments administered under an FDA emergency use authorization.

Now, I believe the people who developed the "vaccines" applied their best, good faith efforts. I also believe the long term effects of the "vaccines" are not predictable at this time. We will see what happens.

I'm more or less in this camp as well. Throughout my life I've generally avoided medications/pills/treatments unless really necessary. I won't take anything for a headache unless it's extremely bad, and even I'll pop one Advil. That said, there's definitely derision on here towards those wanting to get the vaccine, although it again doesn't seem to be based on anything concrete, so far as I've seen.

There is also certainly an undertone of people actively wishing the vaccine will fail, for whatever reason. I don't really understand that part. Shouldn't we all be hoping that the vaccine is safe and effective?

This. My philosophy has evolved from trusting the system into helping my body to heal itself. I'm not doctor-phobic, there are many things I can't do for myself, but minimizing contact with big medicine gives them fewer opportunities to kill me.

Now, I believe the people who developed the "vaccines" applied their best, good faith efforts. I also believe the long term effects of the "vaccines" are not predictable at this time. We will see what happens.
I don't think it's some nefarious plot, I just think the name recognition, profit potential, etc. can't be overlooked. History is full of unintended consequences or people doing things with good intentions that go awry.

As it goes, “Kindly let me help you or you will drown,” said the monkey putting the fish safely up a tree.

Plausible deniability is a beautiful thing. It's tough to get good stats on vaccine fatalities.

Folks who got the Moderna vaccine are getting some cool skin rashes (Covid Arm), foreshadowing the exciting and mysterious autoimmune diseases that will follow.

The vaccine literally turns you into a GMO. Your DNA gets modified and your cells are going to produce virus spike proteins for the rest of your life that you're immune system is going to forever try to destroy. There's so many ways this could go sideways. What if the never ending production and destruction of spike proteins causes some kind of feedback loop that f***s up all kinds of shit and causes all kinds of inflammation? What if the permanent production of spike proteins eventually trains your immune system to no longer see the spike proteins as foreign and you just start accumulating massive amounts of spike protein in your blood. Oh, but the spike protein is harmless says Lord Fauci. We'll see, won't we?

I'm not a biologist/immunologist/epidemiologist, but seems like this kind of vaccine should have had 10+ years long term studies. I'd actually be fairly comfortable taking a vaccine if it was a traditional style live virus/modified live virus type.

Shit if the mechanism of action here is that your cells will produce the spike protein that will be recognized as foreign in order to generate an immune response, why not just use sheep or something to produce industrial amounts of spike protein and then inject people with this "harmless protein". Your immune system would recognize it as foreign, just the same, and create antibodies......why the f*** to MY cells need to become coronavirus spike protein factories?

Well, maybe cuz MY humans have been listening to me re: the vitamin D. [wink]
If only we could have some sort of large nation-wide organization that MADE people take SpaceCritter-D supplements. Then no one would die.

In the absence of evidence, it seems logical to me to use the closest analogues we have to make predictions while not being beholden to them. Historically, injections to prevent diseases have manifested the bad reaction quickly after the injection (allergic reaction, and so forth). I am not aware of any vaccines that years later caused adverse reactions, although I'll readily admit I haven't looked exhaustively into the matter. Therefore, to me, it seems fair if you're making predictions based on the evidence available--which is really all anyone can do at this point--that you would say "it's probably more likely reactions will happen in the short term and not the long term." Granted there may be low confidence in this assertion.

Again, I'm just curious how the people who are so sure this is going to eradicate all humans in [x] years have arrived at that conclusion. Once more for the record, I have some reservations about the vaccine, and certainly would not advocate for it being mandatory or whatnot, but I would just like something--anything--from the people who keep repeating that this is going to kill everyone on how they arrived at that conclusion, other than a general "I don't trust the gov't and big pharma." I don't trust them either, but I was kind of hoping there was some more meat to the claims, something like "well vaccine [x] acts on protein [xyz], and in lab studies it's been shown to take three years to demonstrate [abc], so we'll need to wait until then to see this..."

Instead, I get zombie/women growing penis memes that, while they sometimes make me chuckle sometimes, are not persuasive. I am open-minded and willing to look at things, I just haven't seen anything yet.

Oh yeah??? Well I know of a guy who's cousin's taxi driver's sister's friend who was 45 got the Vid-cine last year. Three months later he was Autistic. So what about that????? I heard it.

OK, I'll ask the obvious question, how was she able to get vaccinated at 39 years old? (I'm 66 and can't get an appointment)
My wife has a few friends that are our age ~40 in NYC area that got the shot. The wife actually works for pfizer but in marketing. Not sure if that had anything to do with it. Possible they have comorbidities that we aren't aware of too.

The total year over year death rate from any causes went up by over 500k from 2020 over previous 10 years, so if it was flu, it was 5-10x worse than 2019 flu.

If you have an alternate explanation for deaths anomaly, and also believe that thousands of health professionals are lying about seeing patients
die of COVID disease, I would be interested. Also a serious question; extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Something big went
down last year. Yes, median age of death was like 78, but something clearly blew through. On a positive note, more Social Security to go around
for the rest of us.

Also, isn't it weird how the death rate is seasonal? What is up with that? More pneumonia due to flu season in the US?

View attachment 460272

It's not weird at all that the deaths are seasonal. Things like the flu have, well, flu seasons. Respiratory diseases are big triggers for pneumonia.

OK, I'll ask the obvious question, how was she able to get vaccinated at 39 years old? (I'm 66 and can't get an appointment)

It’s possible she was on a waste list and got a call to come in as a result of a cancellation/no-show.

Down here in GA I’ve read that some larger pharmacies (Walmart, Kroger, county/state sites) in the more rural areas have fairly consistent surpluses and are taking people of any age to use up the doses.

That's some black and white thinking there. No-one is "telling everyone who gets it they’re going to die in the coming years."

The fact is the so-called vaccines are not vaccines, they are experimental medical treatments administered under an FDA emergency use authorization.

I’ll direct you to post #14

Plausible deniability is a beautiful thing. It's tough to get good stats on vaccine fatalities.

Folks who got the Moderna vaccine are getting some cool skin rashes (Covid Arm), foreshadowing the exciting and mysterious autoimmune diseases that will follow.

Skin-Reaction-to-Moderna-COVID-19-Vaccine.jpg
That's what my arm looked like every thursday afternoon for like 17 years starting at like 5 years old when I got my bee sting shots. Maybe a less defined red area but super swollen, warm to the touch and tender.

If only we could have some sort of large nation-wide organization that MADE people take SpaceCritter-D supplements. Then no one would die.
You would significantly reduce mortality/morbidity not merely for SARS-CoV-2, but a host of other things as well... for everyone especially during the darker days here in the northeast, but also especially for darker skinned people even during lighter times of the year.

I’m still on the fence. I’ve had COVID (not sure if that matters), and I work from home, groceries delivered etc. Does the vaccine prevent you from being a carrier?
No - the vaccine prevents you from caring about being a carrier,
because vaccine.

service members ... are required to follow all orders regardless of whether they are lawful.
Cite?
What section of the UCMJ do they violate if they fail to obey an unlawful order?
Be specific.

Right now my son can't get in to see a doctor over a lump in his throat because a Crohns flare up caused symptoms that are on the covid list despite testing negative.
It's malpractice for a physician to abandon a patient.
Maybe your son should ask his physician whether Malpractice Suit may be right for him.
mindshare.jpg

I'm also waiting for a more definitive, positive vaccine.
file-20180709-122265-hf6v4u.jpg

Are you happy now, El Exigente? [rofl]

... the band is not allowed to ask about a medical private decision.
Your band has been measured,
and found to be of a meagre and unsatisfactory kind.
ad1b6e50-d0e3-43d9-ba25-32748e21626f_screenshot.jpg

P. S. I like those window treatments;
the green reminds me of the Fake Rolex spams
I used to get all the time.

That's what happened with the mandatory anthrax vaccine in the military. Many servicemen and women got sick from it. Some recovered, some were left with lifelong health problems. Some died from it. Of course, the military denied all responsibility. My older son's best friend got kicked out of the navy for refusing it. They put him in jail for a while and gave him a dishonorable discharge for refusing to obey a direct order to take it. I still say he did the right thing. He is healthy, happily married and has two kids, a good job and a bright future.
Good for him. We need to say NO to authoritarians. Even if we end up in jail for it.

None of us are experts. We are just watching videos either on CNN or InfoWars and trying to figure out what to believe. Both have doctors presenting the information. Both doctors are contradicting each other. The one thing I know is I sure as all hell don't trust CNN.

Also, when someone is forcing me to do something, I become suspicious. The other party clearly has something to gain from these "free" vaccines that aren't "mandatory", but they sure feel like they are.

Well, GFY (good for you- maybe the other one too).

Nice of you to deem anyone making an informed choice about the vaccines to be weak and giving in to government pressure. Personally, I'm on the fence regarding covid vaccines and have time to observe and research before deciding. I had the wu flu over the holidays and I'm not a priority in the roll out. I sure as hell am not going to let some dick posting Infowars garbage influence my decision.

I'll come right out and say that I am generally pro vaccine. Under normal conditions, I often work in developing countries and NFW would I go there without up to date Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough) and TB vaccines. Of course, thanks to the combination of uncontrolled borders and the blindly anti-vax crowd we are seeing a resurgence of measles, mumps, polio, TB, and many other serious diseases that previously had virtually zero cases. Regardless, I'm strongly against government mandated vaccines. It's better for our country if the ignorant take themselves and their spawn out of the gene pool.

IBTL...
The problem is the crazies who spread measles, polio, rubella, etc and other preventable diseases are statistically not the ones who suffer, it's some random pregnant woman or newborn whose kid either dies or gets some birth defect, depending on which preventable virus we're talking about.

Without denying your quite valid points, there are a few on this site with actual credentials and or inside information. Not necessarily the vocal ones, but you just never know if you're talking with a well educated janitor or a socially awkward rocket scientist.

Or a drooling idiot... We have some of those too.

Back
Top Bottom