Utah man shot several times by police during traffic stop after officers allegedly see gun: Video --- Nutty Guy!!!

I would have done a mag dump on his ass.
Why? Would he have been a danger to you? He was unarmed. I don’t agree with the stupid sovereign citizen movement, but they murdered an unarmed 26 year old for essentially riding dirty. He was sitting in an unregistered parked vehicle too, not like he was under way at the time. The punishment doesn‘t fit the crime even in the slightest and Fox carrying water for the police violating his civil rights and murdering an unarmed man for operating an unregistered vehicle is abhorrent to say the least.

Last edited:
Why? Would he have been a danger to you? He was unarmed. I don’t agree with the stupid sovereign citizen movement, but they murdered an unarmed 26 year old for essentially riding dirty. He was sitting in an unregistered parked vehicle too, not like he was under way at the time. The punishment doesn‘t fit the crime even in the slightest and Fox carrying water for the police violating his civil rights and murdering an unarmed man for operating an unregistered vehicle is abhorrent to say the least.
He was armed.

I watched the video. Early on he said, "I don't answer questions," several times. I wonder if he got that from the awesome show Mr. In-Between. The lead character in that show has a run in with the cops where that is all he says (I think). The cops are at his door investigating a non high-level criminal allegation.

After all the sh!t and smack he was talking, prove that.
Yeah, skim that article and you might catch the part about the holster being empty and miss the part about the gun being on the floorboard. This case is so cut and dried that it probably wasn't worthy of a national news story in the first place, so they make it sound like the cops unloaded on an unarmed man because they misidentified something as being a gun. Not so in this case. Good shoot.

Tricky situation, though. Never thought about it before, but OWB right where the seat belt buckles presents a conundrum on a traffic stop. You want to stay buckled in because of the seat belt law, but OTOH, if you end up needing to exit the vehicle, you're forced to reach near the gun. The solution, obviously, is to communicate and cooperate, follow instructions, but that's not in the playbook for these nincompoops.

Yeah, skim that article and you might catch the part about the holster being empty and miss the part about the gun being on the floorboard. This case is so cut and dried that it probably wasn't worthy of a national news story in the first place, so they make it sound like the cops unloaded on an unarmed man because they misidentified something as being a gun. Not so in this case. Good shoot.

Tricky situation, though. Never thought about it before, but OWB right where the seat belt buckles presents a conundrum on a traffic stop. You want to stay buckled in because of the seat belt law, but OTOH, if you end up needing to exit the vehicle, you're forced to reach near the gun. The solution, obviously, is to communicate and cooperate, follow instructions, but that's not in the playbook for these nincompoops.
Drivers CCW in left side shoulder holster.

From the Salt Lake Tribune"

"It also is unclear if Allan ever reached for his weapon, Johnsen said. The footage does not clearly show Allan brandishing it, but in a clip released Wednesday, the officer who had been leaning over Allan before police gunfire erupted can later be heard saying Allan was “able to get [his weapon] out,” which prompted the officer to “jump out” from Allan’s vehicle just before officers opened fire.

Johnson acknowledged Wednesday that while Allan appears to reach toward his holster in the footage, he may have been reaching for his seat belt."

From the Salt Lake Tribune"

"It also is unclear if Allan ever reached for his weapon, Johnsen said. The footage does not clearly show Allan brandishing it, but in a clip released Wednesday, the officer who had been leaning over Allan before police gunfire erupted can later be heard saying Allan was “able to get [his weapon] out,” which prompted the officer to “jump out” from Allan’s vehicle just before officers opened fire.

Johnson acknowledged Wednesday that while Allan appears to reach toward his holster in the footage, he may have been reaching for his seat belt."
He's also dropped his phone in that part, so there's an argument that he could have been reaching for that too.

Judging my the dead man's lunatic rantings and defiant behavior - what are the chances he was in fact reaching for his gun?

I think with all the videos showing these sovereigns losing 100% of the time on the side of the road and in court... you'd think they would at least change shit up. Same arguments forever now. The ones I really get a laugh at are the ones that reference the articles of confederation... the document that was replaced by the constitution.
No matter what they argue, it's totally incoherent, not rational crazy talk

Back
Top Bottom