Utah man shot several times by police during traffic stop after officers allegedly see gun: Video --- Nutty Guy!!!

Reptile

NES Member

Chase Allan died after being shot several times by police​

A recent college graduate in Utah was shot several times by police during a traffic stop in early March after officers allegedly saw him reaching for a gun, body camera video shows.

Farmington, Utah, police department officers stopped 25-year-old Chase Allan after seeing an illegitimate license plate on the BMW car he was driving at 3:22 p.m. on March 1. Police Chief Eric Johnsen released body camera video relating to the incident on Wednesday.

When the police officer told Allan that he was being stopped because there was no registration on the car, Allan said "I don't need registration and I don't answer questions." The officer requested backup, and four other officers arrived at the scene.

The officer continued to ask for identification, and Allan, after multiple refusals, provided a passport.

"If you want my identification, you will be under duress, and you accept surety and trusteeship over it, and you will be responsible for any debts that you are trying to incur here," Allan told the officer.

"You are not allowed to stop me," Allan said before handing over his passport.

When the officer reads the passport, Allan said "That is not me. That is a piece of plastic paper."

"So you have a fraudulent passport?," the officer asked, to which Allan responded "no."

The officer then asked Allan to step out of the car, and he replied "No, I am not required to."

Continues...

The guy is obviously nuts but the video does not show him pulling the gun or being shot.
He seems to state the same nutty things that Sovereign Citizens say.

Question for folks, I use Brave browser and now Fox News says “hey let us show ads or you don’t see our site.“ are folks usong ad blockers also getting that from fox? looks like Blackrock really wants their investment in fox to pay off since their investment in cnn is in the sh*tter.

Question for folks, I use Brave browser and now Fox News says “hey let us show ads or you don’t see our site.“ are folks usong ad blockers also getting that from fox? looks like Blackrock really wants their investment in fox to pay off since their investment in cnn is in the sh*tter.
i have adblock plus in chrome and link above opens fine with no complaints. may be it is for brave only now, who knows, i do not have it.

No issues here when using Brave.

Opens fine for me with Brave.

No issues here when using Brave.

Are you using Brave on a PC or iPad/tablet? I have no issues with FN on my desktop using Brave but when I try FN using Brave on my iPad I get the same 'let us show you our ads" you mentioned.

Also get the same message on Boston.com when trying to open comments sections on both PC & iPad.

You shuffle in your seat, your holster "moves" and cops can mag dump yo ass with fotay

I probably missed your sarc...not sure that's really what happened...more like be an @$$hole, get shot full of holes...if I were one of those cops, I too would rather go home at the end of the day (holster, weapon right there)...you also don't know what popped up on the Big Brother Screen in the patrol car regarding the vehicle and Mr. Dink either...PSGWSP...

Are you using Brave on a PC or iPad/tablet? I have no issues with FN on my desktop using Brave but when I try FN using Brave on my iPad I get the same 'let us show you our ads" you mentioned.

Also get the same message on Boston.com when trying to open comments sections on both PC & iPad.
Yes I’m using it on both a phone and tablet with similar results.

I came here to back that kid up, and then he opened up his mouth with that dumb ass sovereign citizen shit. I’m 100% about flexing your rights on the police BUT you better be right.

This kid PSGWSP. I feel bad for all those officers I hope they can live with the sad outcome.

You know he’s one of those sovereign citizen types. Talking about how the laws don’t apply to him because he’s not a contracted corporate entity or some BS and how traveling is protected.
They should just arrest him for being in the US without a visa unless the US had entered into a visa waiver program with his soverignness.

I don’t know anymore. if you feel like you’re a woman and you’re really a man, you are a woman.

If he feels like the laws don’t apply to him, maybe they don’t.

Either way, they both sound like f***ing idiots.

You know he’s one of those sovereign citizen types. Talking about how the laws don’t apply to him because he’s not a contracted corporate entity or some BS and how traveling is protected.
I'm fine with his beliefs but the way you deal with that is obey the officer, and make your claims in court with a lawyer by your side. You do stupid shit, and stupid shit ends up in your lap.

From the 2nd article - "The FBI considers sovereign citizens a domestic terrorist movement," How does a sovereign citizen terrorize anyone?
Anyone not aligned with the establishment is a terrorist according to the feds. Don’t get excited.

"If you want my identification, you will be under duress, and you accept surety and trusteeship over it, and you will be responsible for any debts that you are trying to incur here," Allan told the officer.

WTF does that even mean? These people are a hoot.
I translated that as "you're responsible if you lose or damage it".

Use archive.org for browsing news sites.

From Andrew Branca...

On March 1, 2023, a Farmington UT police officer pulled over 25-year-old Chase Allen for failure to display proper registration tags on his BMW automobile. Within just a few minutes, Allen would die in a hail of bullets fired by five officers.

In this LIVE show we take a look at some media reports of this report, some initially released body-worn camera footage from the officer who first made the stop, and finally work through the 30-minute presentation made by the Farmington UT police chief to the media this past Wednesday.

Join me LIVE RIGHT NOW, for this legal analysis of the Chase Allen shooting!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8--wgRAxcg

From the 2nd article - "The FBI considers sovereign citizens a domestic terrorist movement," How does a sovereign citizen terrorize anyone?
It depends on the sovereign citizen's foreign relation policies. Sovereign Citizens need to understand that they do not get diplomatic immunity when in another country unless that country has granted it, so they are still subject to US law when on US soil.

Back
Top Bottom