Utah License

mvagusta77

NES Member
I received my Utah License in the mail yesterday. I took the class July 17. Sent app following week. just an fyi for those waiting.

There are a lot of these types of threads under the training section I believe. I know I posted one there awhile ago so we could all put up our mailed vs check cashed vs license delivered dates and durations.

Why UT and not FL? Seems FL is easier to get? If I already have FL – is there any reason, besides MN, to get UT?

Snip...The relative ease and low cost -- $65.25 -- of getting a Utah permit perplex Steve Gunn, a board member for the Gun Violence Prevention Center of Utah. Gunn would like to see tougher permitting requirements, but also said the state should charge nonresidents higher fees.
"Why not make this a cost center if the Legislature is determined to arm America with concealed weapons?" he said. "Why not make some money off of it?"

How could someone with a cool last name like Gunn be such a douchebag?

I received my Utah License in the mail yesterday. I took the class July 17. Sent app following week. just an fyi for those waiting.

I was in the July 17th class as well (How many other NESers where there?), and mailed my material that following Tues. or Wed. I got my license last Wed.

Back
Top Bottom