Utah Gun Exchange parks truck with "machine gun" next Lexington Battle Green, liberal heads explode

Freddy B

NES Member
Google Groups

There's a post on their FB page describing their trip.

7Cjbo_xiekscLMEb1OQbdRHaYs9VsPO9M6XO7JaLxchhQsOa4BXUzvqo76sLVh6W1VtjhHJ5h1mdh4xTmtKc=w1920-h915

my favorite liberal head just spinning and whirring around....

Masha Traber
7:59 AM (2 hours ago)

Other recipients: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

How come nobody thought to call the police? I do that when cars are parked in the tourist bus spaces!
Masha

we have another permitpatti of our own people, nothing else better to do. lol

Ha ha, love it!

So their FB has a pic of someone with a UTGE t-shirt in handcuffs in NYC I think. Is it a joke or something else? Anyone know?

@Freddy B The TMMA group never disappoints.

"It is so disturbing, on many levels. And couldn’t any passer by just jump into the truck & start using the machine gun? How could it be left unattended like that - it can’t be legal & certainly isn’t wise!

Left-wing Statists: the grown-up bossy-pants kid from your 4th grade class who said "I'm going to tell the teacher on you" when not following their orders in the group project.

Last edited:
Now, can you just imagine how they'll be when TSHTF?

Sitting here smiling to myself and thinking "you stupid, ignorant, mindless little sheeple"!!

Most Lexingtonians are sanctimonious, left wing, bigoted, and hypocritical scum, and I know because I've lived here for decades. And they'll be the first to start whining if crime goes up or if hard working Latinos actually move in next to them (not that anybody can afford this effing town). Why do I live here? Wife and kids, pure and simple. I'd rather be in Texas or Thailand.

Most Lexingtonians are sanctimonious, left wing, bigoted, and hypocritical scum, and I know because I've lived here for decades. And they'll be the first to start whining if crime goes up or if hard working Latinos actually move in next to them (not that anybody can afford this effing town). Why do I live here? Wife and kids, pure and simple. I'd rather be in Texas or Thailand.

I hear you. "Hate has no place here" signs all over town. Express a conservative viewpoint, get hated on. Oblivious to the irony.

Neighboring Waltham has graffiti of Trump in a noose. Friggin' libtards...

Neighboring Waltham has graffiti of Trump in a noose. Friggin' libtards...

That is most likely being done by the Hispanic portion of Waltham's population......those who are against building the wall and such.

Hooking up the truck/trailer and thinking about towing the bearcat, in Malden. Ticket issued. [laugh]

Guy gets on the phone with his lawyer, They discover that the laws that were being leveraged to remove the replica gun, were laws that Mitt signed. "The Mitt we just voted senator"
--------
And someone already mentioned it.... whoops

That is most likely being done by the Hispanic portion of Waltham's population......those who are against building the wall and such.
All of the Hispanics I see around here are the ones loading up work trucks at 7am on weekends. The retarded graffiti is most likely white middle class douches in their late teens or early twenties.

Lexington blocked expansion of the Red Line from Alewife in the 1980s because they didn't want 'diversity' being able to ride into their community. They bribed Jane Swift to make sure legal riders were placed on the Minuteman bikeway to prevent construction of a tunnel underneath it.

Guy gets on the phone with his lawyer, They discover that the laws that were being leveraged to remove the replica gun, were laws that Mitt signed. "The Mitt we just voted senator"
--------
And someone already mentioned it.... whoops

I thought the NYPD took the replica .50...

You cross the country, and you can't get away from the trail of swampy, establishment destruction that is Mitt Romney.

I thought the NYPD took the replica .50...

You cross the country, and you can't get away from the trail of swampy, establishment destruction that is Mitt Romney.
The have two, one for the bearcat, and another in the pickup. NYC took the one on the bearcat.

Google Groups

There's a post on their FB page describing their trip.

7Cjbo_xiekscLMEb1OQbdRHaYs9VsPO9M6XO7JaLxchhQsOa4BXUzvqo76sLVh6W1VtjhHJ5h1mdh4xTmtKc=w1920-h915

The thread crossed over into a different Lexington list, where one snowflake became totally unhinged and posted an insane rant:

"These people were obviously in Lexington trying to justify their frighteningly right wing agenda. Look at their web site. They are selling guns. Not hunting weapons, but guns designed to kill people. I’m sorry, Harry, if I’m getting too political, but when we see this sort of thing we have to act! We love our town, and revere the history that Lexington helped to create. We can not allow our history to be perverted.

And while you’re examining their Facebook site, notice their use of grammar. Does anybody else detect a familiar cadence?"

WTF do you think she meant with the "familiar cadence" crack?

Back
Top Bottom