• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Utah Gun Exchange parks truck with "machine gun" next Lexington Battle Green, liberal heads explode

The thread crossed over into a different Lexington list, where one snowflake became totally unhinged and posted an insane rant:

"These people were obviously in Lexington trying to justify their frighteningly right wing agenda. Look at their web site. They are selling guns. Not hunting weapons, but guns designed to kill people. I’m sorry, Harry, if I’m getting too political, but when we see this sort of thing we have to act! We love our town, and revere the history that Lexington helped to create. We can not allow our history to be perverted.

And while you’re examining their Facebook site, notice their use of grammar. Does anybody else detect a familiar cadence?"

WTF do you think she meant with the "familiar cadence" crack?

Honestly, let's park a f***ing howitzer on the green. f***ing unhinged moonbat lunatics.

Payback's a bitch, we need more of this to let the moonbats know we can fight fire w/fire. They advocate coming after us but they have no idea what's coming their way.

Google Groups

There's a post on their FB page describing their trip.

7Cjbo_xiekscLMEb1OQbdRHaYs9VsPO9M6XO7JaLxchhQsOa4BXUzvqo76sLVh6W1VtjhHJ5h1mdh4xTmtKc=w1920-h915

upload_2018-7-6_7-45-27.png

Some patriots? In Lexington? Good luck with THAT...

They're more of us than you might think. We've been raising our profile lately with an aggressive social media campaign. Caused a few liberal heads to explode in the process .

That is VERY heartening. Lexington and Concord gave everything for this country a couple hundred years ago. It's sad to see that history tarnished. I hope you can make headway against those lib heads.

The thread crossed over into a different Lexington list, where one snowflake became totally unhinged and posted an insane rant:

"These people were obviously in Lexington trying to justify their frighteningly right wing agenda. Look at their web site. They are selling guns. Not hunting weapons, but guns designed to kill people. I’m sorry, Harry, if I’m getting too political, but when we see this sort of thing we have to act! We love our town, and revere the history that Lexington helped to create. We can not allow our history to be perverted.

And while you’re examining their Facebook site, notice their use of grammar. Does anybody else detect a familiar cadence?"

WTF do you think she meant with the "familiar cadence" crack?
"Revere the history that Lexington helped to create".

Anyone else on NES see the absolute full retardness of that comment?

@Freddy B The TMMA group never disappoints.

"It is so disturbing, on many levels. And couldn’t any passer by just jump into the truck & start using the machine gun? How could it be left unattended like that - it can’t be legal & certainly isn’t wise!

Left-wing Statists: the grown-up bossy-pants kid from your 4th grade class who said "I'm going to tell the teacher on you" when not following their orders in the group project.

LOL, so true!

We happened to be in Times Square as the Pride weekend was winding down. Sorry to have missed Utah Gun Exchange if they were there. I would have liked to have seen the reactions- I would wager that Pink Pistols would be a very small minority and that most reactions would be negative.

"Revere the history that Lexington helped to create".

Anyone else on NES see the absolute full retardness of that comment?

LOL- I almost spit out my coffee laughing over that one. What the hell do they think happened there?

I know I'm preaching to the echo chamber, but I don't think there ever was a better example of citizens (with guns!) laying it all on the line to fight an oppressive government. Those libtards are stealing oxygen from the hallowed ground that gave birth to the right that protects all other rights.

Back
Top Bottom