Utah Concealed Carry License Class in the Taunton Area

April 3RD Yes - $85 at the door Yes

what are the other fees if any? Utah application/permit fee? is there a mailing fee or do we mail it? is there a fingerprint card or anything else that needs to be paid for? fill us in, hard to commit without knowing the funds needed.

ok hold the phone guys....

My asst just informed me that there is a conflict with April 3. In hindsight, its also Easter weekend and folks may be away so that date will not be good. I'm working on a new date.

Also - I know everyone has alot of questions. Each person that joins this thread has the same questions and we'll end up repeating ourselves here before long. I'm giving this my top priority in finding a date and location. As soon as I do, we'll create a brand new post. For now, those interested in the class can simply post their interest so that I have a running list to work from which will give me an idea of interest.

Thanks!
Jim

Last edited:
Everyone -

Unfortunately with my schedule as such, I won't be able to make it until the last weekend in June. If you guys think that will work, I'll be happy to schedule this. Sometimes with these traveling classes, I can slip a sooner one in when there is a free weekend. Unfortunately, my schedule won't allow me to do that this time.

Back
Top Bottom