Utah Concealed Carry License Class in the Taunton Area

Utah Concealed Carry License Class in the Taunton Area
I am looking for a show of hands for anyone interested in attending a class to for UTAH CCW Permit?

We have a certified instructor willing to host a class for us. We are going to need at least 20 people for him to host.

When we have enough interest we will post a date and time for you.

For those that don't know what a UTAH CCW is. It is a concealed carry permit/license that allows you to carry your firearm in about 30+ states.

Here is a link for more info: http://publicsafety.utah.gov/bci/docs/ccwapp.pdf

Post here or PM me with interests.

I am interested as well. I thought a general NRA BFS would be acceptable, but apparently this is a completely separate course. Any information to help in this process would be greatly appreciated.

Here is some quick info..

WHY UTAH?

The state of Utah has reciprocal agreements with a number of other states, and their permit is recognized by many more states in the US affording you the opportunity to carry your firearms in as many as 29 different states WITH A SINGLE CARRY PERMIT.

The following states currently accept the Utah non-resident permit;

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Georgia, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington State, West Virginia, Wyoming

Some states like New Hampshire, Florida and Colorado have reciprocity with Utah but it is limited to resident permits only. This information changes occasionally so you need to stay up to date with changes.

ok guys, need some input from all of you -

The class runs about 6 hours. My training calendar is somewhat full as far as weekends go right now. I could theoretically do a Friday night class but those classes tend to have smaller numbers and its hard for people to get there on time with work and all.

I could do a Saturday class and I'd like to get you guys on my calendar as soon as possible. The earliest Saturday that I have is Easter weekend, April 3rd. Do you guys have plans to go away or Easter related things to do where Saturday would be a problem?

We are now looking to move forward with a date for the class.

Please give us some feedback for an April 3rd Saturday class.

Yes or No please

Last edited:
The cost is $85.00 for the class. I am not sure at this point when money will be collected. I would say at the door the day of the class. We will keep you posted as details become clearer.

What`s the drill for applying to Utah for a non-resident CCW? Cost,etc?

Back
Top Bottom