Utah Class - Littleton, MA - Sunday May 26th 2019 - $75

Just signed up. Been meaning to do this for a while. Looking forward to it. Thanks Jim.

Jim, I didn't think it was necessary for a MA LTC to take this class, so I checked the Utah site which confirmed this. Why is it required for this class? I ask since I know someone that wants to get their MA LTC, and is considering the Utah as well, but won't have their MA license in time. Not saying he will take the class, but want to confirm before mentioning it.

It's a requirement from the instructor. He'd prefer that this class isn't someone's first exposure to firearms training.

I'll have to check with the instructor, but if you're friend has a MA training certificate (or some sort of equivalent firearms training), it would probably satisfy the requirements.

ETA: Your friend is good to go.

Last edited:
Bummer! I've been wanting to do this for a while, and the location is great for me, but that date is right in the middle of the Memorial Day weekend. I'll likely be traveling somewhere with the family that weekend.

Thanks anyway!

Frank

Great class. Highly recommend spending only four hours of your life, to reap all the benefits..

Back
Top Bottom