• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Utah CCW in the classroom

Great article, but the comments by the filthy little sheep are enough to make me [puke]

I go to Virginia Tech, and the thought that anyone would be allowed to have a concealed gun in our classrooms would make me feel much more paranoid and afraid rather than safe. College is an unstable and high-stress environment - at least for those who take their studies seriously. Widespread possession of concealed weapons would doubtlessly increase the frequency of these isolated incidents. In fact, I see no reason why any member of the general public should be allowed to carry a concealed gun.

Great article, but the comments by the filthy little sheep are enough to make me [puke]

no kidding! then there's this other twit, who's probably from some country in S America, where there's a guy in an army uniform with an FNL on every corner!

His confidence is not shared by fellow student Griselda Espinoza, who recently transferred to the university. Some 28,000 students attend the school, as of the latest enrollment figures.

"I feel less safe knowing that a stranger sitting beside me in class may have a gun in his or her backpack," she said.

"The only people that should carry guns are trained officials."

"I feel less safe knowing that a stranger sitting beside me in class may have a gun in his or her backpack," she said.

I swear some people are brain damaged. What moron puts him in the same category as the idiot who killed people on campuses which DIDN'T allow guns? The person she is afraid of is the student who's allowed to carry and obeys the law?

I swear some people are brain damaged. What moron puts him in the same category as the idiot who killed people on campuses which DIDN'T allow guns? The person she is afraid of is the student who's allowed to carry and obeys the law?

Projection. They don't trust themselves, and in their self-centeredness they further believe that everyone else shouldn't be trusted either. Unless they have a badge.

Back
Top Bottom