USPSA **Special Classifier Match** @ Hopkinton Sat 7/6 (UPDATED)

[rofl]

They should be included in the next recalc....submitted payment this evening and got a confirmation letter a few mins ago. It also yelled at me that I spelled a name wrong; guess whose...[laugh2]

Talk to Billo... he can help run an algorithm to catch that shit.

You are still mean.

Talk to Billo... he can help run an algorithm to catch that shit.

You are still mean.

The next couple days are going to be tough for you. Constantly refreshing the webpage, hoping HQ will run it a little early this month. But they never do when you need it.

The next couple days are going to be tough for you. Constantly refreshing the webpage, hoping HQ will run it a little early this month. But they never do when you need it.

Ehh... the next couple days with be fine. Sunday is all that matters now. ;)

Last edited:
Possibly.
The classification update usually happens sometime between the 11th and the 15th of each month.

Possibly.
The classification update usually happens sometime between the 11th and the 15th of each month.

He's just worried he might have screwed up and bumped himself to a class that represents his actual skill level....best find a match to beat up on us poor C class guys this weekend there lowsider cause I'm guessing once the calc happens the jig is up![laugh2]

He's just worried he might have screwed up and bumped himself to a class that represents his actual skill level....best find a match to beat up on us poor C class guys this weekend there lowsider cause I'm guessing once the calc happens the jig is up![laugh2]

We'll see what happens. And I'll still do my best to haunt you from wherever I am! Lucky for you, I don't do well on short classifier stages. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom