USPSA Open/L10/Revo Nationals Pictures

Hi All,
Just finished up the at USPSA Nationals and wanted to post a few pictures.
Here is squad 13, the best squad of the whole match if I do say so myself..... We had fine folks from Alabama, California, Massachusetts, Montana, and Utah.

P9200222.jpg

Pictures of my squad on day 1 are here: http://s674.photobucket.com/albums/vv106/Steve_P_82/Open Nats - Day 1 - Squad 13/

Day 4 pictures are here: http://s674.photobucket.com/albums/vv106/Steve_P_82/Open Nats - Day 4 - Squad 13/

I thought the stages were pretty good...a fair bit of shorter courses, but some fun field courses too. I finished 166th, 21st B. 60% of HOA
I was having crazy gun issues on day 1, but tracked the problem down to 1 specific mag.... Put that mag away for good and did not have 1 gun problem the rest of the 3 days. However those problems on the 1st day really hosed me in the overall.
I had a good time and would definitely do it again.

I didn't put 2 and 2 together that my problems were either after a reload or on a short course...and I would always use the same mag.....
Oh well, I learned a lesson.

I am gonna measure the lips when i get home. I am pretty sure that is the problem.
When the slide was slamming back to eject, I think the top round was popping up and somehow dislodging the spent case from the extractor, causing a failure to eject or extract.

Brazos, Speed shooters International, camerons custom, STI, Berrys Mfg, and a couple of ear plug vendors were there.

We stayed at New York New York on the strip. It is nice, not too crowded. The room is clean and doesn't smell like smoke, so that is a plus.

Last edited:
Steve,
Good to hear you had fun.
Bummer about your pistol.
Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Look like Jay H. and Brett G. were on your squad.

Very awesome - thanks for sharing the photos.
Looks like a beautiful few days was had, hope you enjoyed.

Back
Top Bottom