USPSA NORTHEAST SECTION - NEW COORDINATOR

USPSA NORTHEAST SECTION COORDINATOR
MIKE LABOSSIER

The Representatives of the USPSA Northeast Section Clubs have approved the installation of Mike Labossier as our new Section Coordinator. Mike definitely has the tools and the personality to excel in this position.

Most New England competitors already know Mike as a competitor and from his involvement in the registration and scoring of Harvard matches, Northeast Section Championship matches, and Area 7 Championship matches. Mike has helped numerous Clubs with the details of EZWinScore and PractiScore. Mike has also been the long-time webmaster of the Northeast Section webpage.

I extend sincere gratitude to all the USPSA competitors throughout New England, and even throughout the U.S. and Canada, for the support I have received as the Section Coordinator. When I started as SC more than 12 years ago, we had 5 clubs and 34 matches a year. We now have 14 clubs, with more each season, and over 120 matches every year. This growth is evidence of a phenomenal commitment by the shooters in our Area.

There have been unfortunate circumstances that have caused the demise of local Clubs, but even before the lights are out, competitors have stepped forward to start a new Club and fill the void. Your outstanding successes have far exceeded the challenges presented by local politics, personalities, and apathy. I know that your energy and enthusiasm will be supporting Mike as he helps USPSA to thrive in New England. Between Mike and Area 7 Director Dave Bold, USPSA has an amazingly bright future in our corner of the world.

Best Regards,
- Dan

Dan thank you for your many years of service. Thanks for stepping up and taking this position Michael.

So is the NE sectional match at Harvard this year? ;-)

Back
Top Bottom