• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA @ New Bedford - Sunday 5/25/14

Sunday 5/25/14 will be our next USPSA pistol match of 2014.

Regular 6 stages set up on five pits (includes one classifier).

PLEASE NOTE: we will be using electronic scoring (Practiscore). Registration will start earlier than normal, now starting at 8:30am and closing at 9:15am. Please be sure to pick your squad as you sign up. Shooters meeting at 9:25am and first caps at 9:30am.

Directions to the club and range: http://www.rodgun-nb.org/directions.htm

We're always interested in new folks getting involved, both new shooters to the sport as well as people wanting to get involved in helping with the match. New shooters are always welcome. Hearing and eye protection are mandatory for all.

Hope to see everyone Sunday.

Thank you for the reminder thread.

Do you know of any brick and mortar shops in the SE Mass area that carry USPA targets?

Thank you for the reminder thread.

Do you know of any brick and mortar shops in the SE Mass area that carry USPA targets?

I think Dennis used to carry a few (or was it IDPA targets) over at First Defense in Uxbridge...but I haven't been there in a while so call first.

No soccer tomorrow for the kids because of the holiday weekend, going to try and get down for the match (and to scope out the HHH A7 pit)

Great match by the NB crew! My first stage went horribly but after that I adjusted to the lack of driving rain and returned to my mediocre form. Thanks for the fun Sunday [smile]

Sorry I missed the match today. With stitches in my back, I was told by the Boss, it would not be a good idea.

Another great NB match. Thanks to those that make these happen. Lots of fun and challenging stages. The rain held off and the sun made a rare appearance.

Dan S I hope the back feels better. Tell your friend to go back to open or limited. [wink] I saw Dave P was absent and thought I had a chance [wink] [sad2] [crying]

Another great NB match. Thanks to those that make these happen. Lots of fun and challenging stages. The rain held off and the sun made a rare appearance.

Dan S I hope the back feels better. Tell your friend to go back to open or limited. [wink] I saw Dave P was absent and thought I had a chance [wink] [sad2] [crying]

Mike, you'll a better chance at Harvard, we're shooting in Pa. that day.
Thank you for the good wishes. I had a cyst that was abscess a few weeks ago removed.

(complete)

Thanks everyone for coming out, I think 77 shooters is probably close to a record for us.
Any corrections, please email me at spiche1 *at*comcast dot net

Steve

Until yesterday I think the biggest turnout was about 70 during our first full USPSA season. With that said it was very understandable that we had some delays. I was stunned when I saw we had 77 shooters and so few problems. Through it all, we were still done by 2 - 2:15 ish.

Most importantly, I want to send out a huge Thank You to the guys on my squad who got it done all day. Without their help I'm not sure it would be worth all the time and trouble.

I also want to give a collective Thanks to all the stage designers yesterday. That was a great collection of stages.

Action sports seem to be growing like crazy, good for the competition, bad for delays. You guys always move things along quite nicely.

Just gonna have to practice more Mike [grin]
Mark's a great shooter, I might have to go to an 8 shot revo to catch up to him [shocked]

I didn't remember that match at all until I looked at the match results and realized that selective amnesia is a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom