• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA matches for the week of 26-27 Apr

jkelly

Shooting at the big range in heaven
26 Apr Independent Sportsmens (Foxboro), a USPSA like match

27 Apr New Bedford (North Dartmouth)

Respectfully,

jkelly

So, Mr. Kelly, what's it going to be?

New Bedford or Riverside this weekend? Inquiring minds want to know!

Regards,

Bob

The USPSA match at the Rod and Gun Club of New Bedford is a sanctioned match (although you do not have to be a memeber of USPSA to participate). It will start at 9:30 am Sunday morning, rain or shine. If you've never shot a USPSA match and would like to give it a go, come on down, we'd be happy to see you.

You can find further info and directions at the following links:

http://rodgun-nb.org/ap/results/results.htm

http://www.uspsa-ne.org/matches.asp

Scottb

So, Mr. Kelly, what's it going to be?

New Bedford or Riverside this weekend? Inquiring minds want to know!---Bob
The answer to that question will be the result of a very convoluted set of circumstances, I really don't know but I hope to be shooting somewhere

Respectfully,

jkelly

You are a politician at heart jkelly .---ScottB

You know, now that you mention it I have been thinking of running for office. I’ll be running on an economy improvement platform where I promise to spend every red cent donated. My campaign slogan will be either “A Hand in Every Pocket” or “No Gun Manufacture Left Behind”. It’s my goal to personally lift the gun industry out of the economic doldrums that have so plagued our country and ME in particular.

I’ll be looking forward to receiving a large campaign donation from you Scott (cash is preferred as it minimizes the paper work) and remember with your help, “Together, I Can”!

Respectfully,

jkelly

Who is going to New Bedford this weekend? I'm debating about going but it's 115 miles from my house so I'm not sure if I want to drive 4 hours on Sunday. I really NEED to shoot though so I'll prob. go anyways.

Does the usual group shoot here?

Pete, what does it matter who is going in order for you to go? You go to these things to improve yourself and because you enjoy it. I know I'd enjoy it even without my usual buddies of Steve, Mike, and Scott to pick on. Just take a look at last years results for NB and you can guess most of the same people who were there then will be there this year.
I plan to be there, and I know Scott and Steve will be, as NB is the closest match to us, and I can't imagine Mike not showing up.

I'm not going to base my decision if I go or not on who is there but I'm just curious who will be there. I've decided to go and take the long trek. Esp. since I missed the Manville match. See you on Sunday.

Pete

Its worth the trip, they run a good match. I'll be there, the only question is what will I shoot, might have to bring out the revolver? or do I shoot open and go for a good classifer?

Last edited:
Mike,
Shoot the open gun, and dance on the edge of the cliff! I'm shooting rifle in New York next week and have to load for it, and recheck zeros.

Hope to see all of the regulars . The porta-jon is being delivered Friday for the modest, incontinent, or both. And for anyone who eats Portuguese steak, or chicken in a heavy cream sauce, the night before the match.

Hope to see all of the regulars . The porta-jon is being delivered Friday for the modest, incontinent, or both. And for anyone who eats Portuguese steak, or chicken in a heavy cream sauce, the night before the match.

[rofl]
1 porta-jon may not be enough for this crowd

Back
Top Bottom