• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA match Hopkinton October 7 2017

SJan

NES Member
The Hopkinton heavy hitters next match of the season will be on Saturday October 7. There will be 6 stages including a classifier. All current and provisional USPSA divisions will be recognized. Registration will open around 8am, please be there no later than 8:45 for the shooters meeting, followed by first shots at 9am.

There will not be a pre- registration on Practiscore, you will need to check in and register in person the morning of the match.

I will be short handed this time, with two key staff members both on vacation, I will need serious help in running this match.

If you are a certified RO, willing to run a squad or can run the Nook full time that's $10 off and greatly appreciated.
Setup is Friday afternoon starting around 2pm and extra hands are always welcome. Match setup help gets $10 off match fee!

All shooters will be expected to participate in the taping of targets and resetting of the stages, as well as cleanup at the completion of the match.

95 Lumber Street, Hopkinton MA (look for the big granite sign)
Sat Oct 7, 9am first shot, registration opens around 8am
match fee is $20, Juniors fee is $10

Spectators and new shooters always welcome, just let us know it's your first match and we'll make sure someone helps you through the process so you have a safe and fun match. Membership in USPSA is encouraged but not required. Feel free to reply to the thread or PM me with any questions.

See you there
Sean

Looking forward to the monthly rainstorm while shooting!

Happy to run a nook.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I visited the club yesterday for some practice (jumper on the tracks on Wednesday meant I missed the weekly practice AGAIN) - Looks like one of the stages is already build and looks badass (as usual). Can't wait!

Hey guys, we are not sure yet if there will be a November match. We will let you know here and on the facebooks in the next few days.
Sean

Back
Top Bottom