• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA Match -- Bass River 6/4

Bass River Rod And Gun Club
Yarmouth Port, MA 02675
Starting Time: 10:00AM Squadded
Map and Directions: Take Rt 3 south over the Sagamore bridge onto Rt 6 (mid Cape highway). Take Rt 6 south to exit 8 in Yarmouth. At the bottom of the ramp turn left and follow to Rt 6A. Turn right, club is 1/4 mile down Rt 6A on the left. Watch for sign.

A tune up before the Area 7 Championship in Rochester the following week (btw, I think there are some slots for that still).

I'm bummed out beyond belief......I wont be shooting Bass river this weekend due to my disc problem. I am hoping that I start to feel at least a bit better for the area 7. Right now it doesnt look good, but I'm planning on going anyway. I went and rechrono'd my loads for the match today. We'll see........

Hamar said:
I'm bummed out beyond belief......I wont be shooting Bass river this weekend due to my disc problem. I am hoping that I start to feel at least a bit better for the area 7. Right now it doesnt look good, but I'm planning on going anyway. I went and rechrono'd my loads for the match today. We'll see........

If heat helps your back, you can have the co pilot seat to NY with the seat warmer.

Sorry you aren/t feeling better. I will check in with you by e mail Wednesday.

As for BASS RIVER, I am off to the dentist to get the pain to stop so I can shoot Sunday.

Regards,

Please dont worry about me. I'm going to shoot and have fun. I would have loved to have been healthy for it though......I havent shot a match in a couple months...I cant wait anyway!

Hamar said:
Please dont worry about me. I'm going to shoot and have fun. I would have loved to have been healthy for it though......I havent shot a match in a couple months...I cant wait anyway!

Not worried, You will have fun. Take a look at our squad now!!

I won't be at Bass River this weekend because I'll be in Westfield. It's 2.5 hours to get to the Bass River match for me and Westfield is only an hour and fifteen minutes. Hopefully both matches will be great.

Pete

Once again, fun stages, challenging, had a real close 180 on one stage, probably should have been DQed. gotta slow down alittle when running and shooting

But had a great time as always

A last minute chamge to my wife's work schedule prevented me from shooting today. I will definatlt be at the Manville match in a couple of weeks. I do wish I had my sh*t together enough to shoot area 7, oh well, next year.

Supermoto said:
Once again, fun stages, challenging, had a real close 180 on one stage, probably should have been DQed. gotta slow down alittle when running and shooting

No, no, I stopped and watched you shoot that stage. You looked fine to me. Using 179 degrees is getting aggressive and pushing, but still safe and within the rules. If you had really broken it, you would have gone home, the rules are clear and applied so. Your RO was no newbie and probably just gave you a heads up.

Btw, you looked good again. The first three targets shot through the barrel had nice cadence.

GTOShootr said:
No, no, I stopped and watched you shoot that stage. You looked fine to me. Using 179 degrees is getting aggressive and pushing, but still safe and within the rules. If you had really broken it, you would have gone home, the rules are clear and applied so. Your RO was no newbie and probably just gave you a heads up.

Btw, you looked good again. The first three targets shot through the barrel had nice cadence.

Thanks Steve

1st time shooting thru a barrel, wasn't exactually sure what to expect regarding noise

What was with barrels yesterday? We had one at Westfield too. The rain held off out there. How about at Bass River?

GTOShootr said:

Just to be clear, I wasn’t advising that Supermoto shoot right up to the 180 line as a practice. I’m just saying it happens, and you either go over or you don’t. He obviously didn’t because he wasn’t DQed. You don’t walk away from breaking the 180 in USPSA without getting DQed. No big deal [grin]

Back
Top Bottom