USPSA Mag Gauge

Does anyone that is going to New Bedford on sunday have a EGW Mag length Gauge?

I have a big stick that I want to check before A7.

Thanks in advance,
Steve

You've gotta come Mike; I've been talking up you, Matt, Steve, and Rob. My uncle from FL ( and maybe Wifey) is coming to watch.

Does anyone that is going to New Bedford on sunday have a EGW Mag length Gauge?

I have a big stick that I want to check before A7.

Thanks in advance,
Steve

How about a box as well. Got to make sure the gun and mags are all legal.

John,
I have a box and scale if you need to make sure of the legality of your stuff.

Thanks Dan, I know the gun and empty mag are with in weight. I have a 5lb postal scale. But just want to make sure on the mag while in the gun. I am pretty confident it is fine but just want to re enforce.

I didn't think about this till now but is it possible to check your equipment before the match to validate your weight for example? Another words if I'm shooting in the PM can I have someone check it in the AM? I'm shooting production and all I've added is Dawson sights, steel GR and rubber mag plates. But my "lighter" trigger might offset those... LOL

Thanks Dan, I know the gun and empty mag are with in weight. I have a 5lb postal scale. But just want to make sure on the mag while in the gun. I am pretty confident it is fine but just want to re enforce.

John,
I don't know if they'll check at the Area 7, but, they did when I shot the WSSSC. I modified my mag pads prior to the trip, and was glad I did.

Back
Top Bottom