• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA/IDPA professional classes coming up??

I've noticed Manny Bragg and some other instructors are setting up classes running in the spring (I guess they are planning schedules now). I'd be very intrested in somenkind of advanced training classes. I took one last year with Matt Burkett and would love to do something with someone else this year. If anyone's planning something let me know!

Thanks

Why pay extra for professionals to teach you.

I will give a class 50% off.

How to draw slow, move slow, reload slow and miss at least one target per stage.

Take the info I provide and then do the opposite and you will be an "A" class shooter in no time.

Why pay extra for professionals to teach you.

I will give a class 50% off.

How to draw slow, move slow, reload slow and miss at least one target per stage.

Take the info I provide and then do the opposite and you will be an "A" class shooter in no time.

[rofl] Hey, who are you kidding? I think we are in the same div/class at the indoor nats! I hope you do everything slow then! [smile]

I'm potentially interested. Let me know if you set something up. Max and Travis maybe? Is there a bigger match around here we could schedule it around? I think it would be cool to do one of the 3 day classes where you shoot a match as class on the 3rd day.

I've noticed Manny Bragg and some other instructors are setting up classes running in the spring (I guess they are planning schedules now). I'd be very intrested in somenkind of advanced training classes. I took one last year with Matt Burkett and would love to do something with someone else this year. If anyone's planning something let me know!

Thanks

I'd be interested...

This is a duplicate post - wanted to make sure everyone saw it- we haven't talked prices or locations yet but if there's interest I'll see what can be set up.

Manny Bragg
I've been in touch with Manny Bragg on some non-shooting issues and I jokingly asked him if he ever came this way and would he do a class up here. Well, he said he would be in the area May 15 through 16 and if there was interest - he'd do a class. So - anyone interested??????

Donna

Watch the GOAL calendar. Jon Green will be running his IDPA class again this year.
I think they are talking about an advanced class rather than an introduction level class.

Respectfully,
jkelly

hola

Manny will be at Munson in May around the time of their monthy match, suggest you contact them quick if you want a spot i understand its getting full if not already....

hola

Manny will be at Munson in May around the time of their monthy match, suggest you contact them quick if you want a spot i understand its getting full if not already....

Manny will do another class here in addition to Munson if there's enough interest. The fee is $450 and he caps the class at 8 students. I just need to find a location now. I'm going to try and work out the details to see if this can happen. We're looking at May 15/16. How about a show of hands if you're really serious about attending?

Manny will do another class here in addition to Munson if there's enough interest. The fee is $450 and he caps the class at 8 students. I just need to find a location now. I'm going to try and work out the details to see if this can happen. We're looking at May 15/16. How about a show of hands if you're really serious about attending?

Donna,
What level class? Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced? Just so people don't sign up for something they don't expect.

Well, the interest is there but I can't come up with a location. Boston has classes scheduled that weekend so the range isn't available. If anything changes, I'll let you all know.

Bummer.

Donna

# soooo, you can all put your hands back down :-(

Last edited:
Do you think I would be to in-experienced to do this since you have seen me in action

A beginner class (new to USPSA not to shooting) would be perfect for you, you have the shooting skill and safety aspect. But I would suggest doing a few USPSA matches prior to the class so that you have a better understanding of what is being taught and why.

Too much loot for me... I'm out.

Looks like I'll have to keep sponging off of all the guys at the matches for another season.[wink]

Back
Top Bottom