USPSA @ Hopkinton this Sat Aug 3rd??

Does anyone know if there's USPSA @ Hopkinton this Sat? I do and there is because it's the first Sat of the month! That's right it's time for another local match with only one classifier and a bunch of awesome field courses designed by people other than me!

**Please note the match fee is $25 this season. PLEASE TRY TO BRING EXACT CHANGE**

Setup is Friday afternoon starting around 2pm and extra hands are always welcome. Match setup help gets $10 off match fee! If you can help out running a timer or a nook during the match let me know at registration and I'll knock $10 off for that as well. If you're going to stop by to help with setup please email hopkintonuspsa @ gmail.com to let us know to expect you.

What: 6 or 7 stage USPSA match, including one classifier stage
Where: 95 Lumber Street, Hopkinton MA (look for the big granite sign) When: Sat Aug 3rd, 9am first shots, registration opens around 8am AND CLOSES AT 8:45. If you're gonna be late have a buddy register you.
Why: Because it's really fun
How Much: match fee is $25, Juniors fee is $10

Spectators and new shooters always welcome, just let us know it's your first match and we'll make sure someone helps you through the process so you have a safe and fun match. Membership in USPSA is encouraged but not required. Feel free to reply to the thread of PM me with any questions.

See you there,
Peter

I’m out of town on Saturday, but I should be able to stop by on Friday to help setup

Does anyone know if there's USPSA @ Hopkinton this Sat? I do and there is because it's the first Sat of the month! That's right it's time for another local match with only one classifier and a bunch of awesome field courses designed by people other than me!

**Please note the match fee is $25 this season. PLEASE TRY TO BRING EXACT CHANGE**

Setup is Friday afternoon starting around 2pm and extra hands are always welcome. Match setup help gets $10 off match fee! If you can help out running a timer or a nook during the match let me know at registration and I'll knock $10 off for that as well. If you're going to stop by to help with setup please email hopkintonuspsa @ gmail.com to let us know to expect you.

What: 6 or 7 stage USPSA match, including one classifier stage
Where: 95 Lumber Street, Hopkinton MA (look for the big granite sign) When: Sat Aug 3rd, 9am first shots, registration opens around 8am AND CLOSES AT 8:45. If you're gonna be late have a buddy register you.
Why: Because it's really fun
How Much: match fee is $25, Juniors fee is $10

Spectators and new shooters always welcome, just let us know it's your first match and we'll make sure someone helps you through the process so you have a safe and fun match. Membership in USPSA is encouraged but not required. Feel free to reply to the thread of PM me with any questions.

See you there,
Peter
Great experience today at my 1st match and no DQ. Cannot wait for results to be posted. Not that I'm expecting anything.

I actually forgot to upload the results before leaving the range! that's a new one....my apologies everyone. Thanks for coming out today, was a great day for a match. My gun didn't work at all but I still had some fun and it looked like people with functional firearms were enjoying the stages so it's all worth it.

Scores are here: Hopkinton USPSA August 2019 | PractiScore

I actually forgot to upload the results before leaving the range! that's a new one....my apologies everyone. Thanks for coming out today, was a great day for a match. My gun didn't work at all but I still had some fun and it looked like people with functional firearms were enjoying the stages so it's all worth it.

Scores are here: Hopkinton USPSA August 2019 | PractiScore
Thanks Peter. Hopefully you fix your gun for the next match. You said it was a mag issue right?

Thanks Peter. Hopefully you fix your gun for the next match. You said it was a mag issue right?

I might need to take a little power out of the extractor as well....it did fine on three of the mags at practice so I figured I'd give it a try at the match but it didn't get through a single mag there. Tried one of SJan's and still had problems but pretty sure different problems (nose dive vs failure to go into battery). fun fun!

I might need to take a little power out of the extractor as well....it did fine on three of the mags at practice so I figured I'd give it a try at the match but it didn't get through a single mag there. Tried one of SJan's and still had problems but pretty sure different problems (nose dive vs failure to go into battery). fun fun!

I felt the bolt action open gun was a brave choice! Maybe it's a new division...

Back
Top Bottom