• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA @ Hopkinton Sat Sept 3rd

The Hopkinton heavy hitters next match will be on Saturday Sept 3rd. Yes we know it's Labor Day weekend but we'll be setting up 5 challenging stages plus one classifier anyway. There's only so many more matches to shoot before the cold and snow roll in so don't miss this opportunity!

Like many other clubs lately we anticipate problems staffing the match so if you are a certified RO willing to run a squad or can run the Nook full time that's $10 off and greatly appreciated. Just let us know at registration or even better drop me a line letting me know ahead of time so I don't have to pull my hair out worrying about it. Otherwise we may be running a few really big squads :-/

Setup is Friday afternoon starting around 2pm and extra hands are always welcome. Match setup help gets $10 off match fee!

What: 6 stage USPSA match, including one classifier stage
Where: 95 Lumber Street, Hopkinton MA (look for the big granite sign)
When: Sat Sept 3rd. 9am first shot, registration opens around 8am
Why: Because it's really fun
How Much: match fee is $20, Juniors fee is $10

Spectators and new shooters always welcome, just let us know it's your first match and we'll make sure someone helps you through the process so you have a safe and fun match. Membership in USPSA is encouraged but not required. Feel free to reply to the thread or PM me with any questions.

See you there

I'm going to miss this one, I'll be in PA for Area 8. Hope you all have a great time and I'll see you in Oct.

What a great day for a match! Thanks to the 64 shooters who came out to shoot with us today and helped keep things moving along well all day. We ended up with larger than usual squads due to staffing and difficulty estimating how many people were going to come to the match but everyone pitched in and kept things moving. Results are up at USPSA.org and Practiscore.com. USPSA is doing some work on their computer systems so I need to get these in more quickly than usual so please let me know ASAP if there are any scoring corrections.

Great match guys, thanks! Figured out why I had two malfunctions due to light strikes:

2898d9fb373c6f97ef0c302c713781ff.jpg

Regular maintenance and cleaning would have caught that...

Given the two piece firing pin, I'm ok with my performance.

Last edited:
Great match guys, thanks! Figured out why I had two malfunctions due to light strikes:

2898d9fb373c6f97ef0c302c713781ff.jpg

Regular maintenance and cleaning would have caught that...

Given the two piece firing pin, I'm ok with my performance.

hmmm, are two piece firing pins a new feature? [rofl]

Thank you Sean and Pete for all your hard work at Hopkinton this year. The stages are always great and the match is consistently we'll run.

Back
Top Bottom