USPSA @ Hopkinton Sat Sept 1st

The Hopkinton heavy hitters next match will be on Saturday Sept 1st. Come celebrate Labor Day with 5 fun and exciting stages plus one classifier.

If you are a certified RO willing to run a squad or can run the Nook full time that's $10 off and greatly appreciated. Just let us know at registration or drop me a line letting me know ahead of time.

Setup is Friday afternoon starting around 2pm and extra hands are always welcome. Match setup help gets $10 off match fee! Please let us know you’re planning on coming so we can make sure the gate is open.

What: 6 stage USPSA match, including one classifier stage
Where: 95 Lumber Street, Hopkinton MA (look for the big granite sign)
When: Sat Sept 1st. 9am first shot, registration opens around 8am
Why: Because it's really fun
How Much: match fee is $25 **EXACT CHANGE WELCOMED**, Juniors fee is $10

Spectators and new shooters always welcome, just let us know it's your first match and we'll make sure someone helps you through the process so you have a safe and fun match. Membership in USPSA is encouraged but not required. Feel free to reply to the thread or PM me with any questions.

See you there
Peter

It's a do-over yes....and if you were a paying customer of last month's lightning/tornado cancellation you won't need to pay this month...consider the 1-1.5 stages you got to shoot a freebie courtesy of the HHH

Oval cut on the top of the slide and a deep set for the optic. Makes weight easily with stock mags and an FF3 or Venom.

I had CZ custom mill it for the optic, they then opened the top and removed a bunch from underneath, feels noticeably lighter than my stock S2 slide.
I had a Jpoint mini sight on there but I just replaced it with a Vortex venom (1.1 ounces)
here are my 2 slides side by side
IMG_2512_zpssnxerhiw.jpg

IMG_2511_zpsqcqs3ssz.jpg

IMG_2514_zpsyq9ankdd.jpg

I've changed to recoil spring to a 10# ,an extended firing pin with lighter spring, 11# hammer spring, and this thing is shooting great.
I have an S2 disco and reduced trigger weight trigger springs as well but I'm going to shoot it like this for a while before making any more changes

Shadow 2 work looks nice! Just taking the meat out of my Shadow slide for the multi-optic cut was enough to drop me way under the weight limit. ugly as hell but lowest mount possible for the optic!
I love your set up, If I didn't already have the S2 I'd replicate yours in a heartbeat

Thanks :) I love your set up, If I didn't already have the S2 I'd replicate yours in a heartbeat

just don't replicate my results :(

Thanks to all who came out, extra thanks to those who diligently taped and reset, and extra extra thanks to those that helped run a timer or scoring device; without you folks this match would have been a shit show. Scores are up at PractiScore.com. See everyone in October!

Back
Top Bottom