USPSA @ Hopkinton Sat Oct 1st

The Hopkinton heavy hitters next match will be on Saturday Oct 1st. Looks like the usual 5 fun and exciting stages plus one classifier. This is our last scheduled match of the 2016 season so help us finish strong!

If you are a certified RO willing to run a squad or can run the Nook full time that's $10 off and greatly appreciated. Just let us know at registration or drop me a line letting me know ahead of time.

Setup is Friday afternoon starting around 2pm and extra hands are always welcome. Match setup help gets $10 off match fee!

What: 6 stage USPSA match, including one classifier stage
Where: 95 Lumber Street, Hopkinton MA (look for the big granite sign)
When: Sat Oct 1st. 9am first shot, registration opens around 8am
Why: Because it's really fun
How Much: match fee is $20, Juniors fee is $10

Spectators and new shooters always welcome, just let us know it's your first match and we'll make sure someone helps you through the process so you have a safe and fun match. Membership in USPSA is encouraged but not required. Feel free to reply to the thread or PM me with any questions.

See you there

You Hopkinton Heavy Hitter guys are something else, made from stuff of old. You will shoot in a hurricane. Good luck to everyone, try to keep your skivvies dry.

Thanks Bill...I'll admit that we did stand around until after 8 to see if anyone would show up before we starting hanging targets. A few people wandered in and the rain slowed to a drizzle around 8:30 so we hung targets on 3 stages and broke into two squads. We all shot those three and then hung the targets for the other three and finished the match. It was definitely different! Thanks to those that braved the less than ideal weather to shoot with us, results are up at USPSA.ORG and Practiscore.com

After hearing the stories and turnout I don't feel as bad skipping the match and going to cat adoption open house. Thanks to all the die-hards who stuck it out and shot.

After hearing the stories and turnout I don't feel as bad skipping the match and going to cat adoption open house. Thanks to all the die-hards who stuck it out and shot.
If you adopted one, can you post a picture and turn this into a cat thread?

Back
Top Bottom