USPSA @ Hopkinton Sat June 1st

It's the first Sat of the month so that means The Hopkinton Heavy Hitters will be hosting our next match on Sat June 1st. We'll be building a bunch of fun stuff in the pits of Lumber Street so you can all run around with loaded firearms and have a good time! Should be the usual 6+1 of run and gun fun...maybe with some sun...

**Staffing on this one is tight for us and we may need some help from our friends to make it happen. If you can RO/Score and you're willing to help out please let us know!

Setup is Friday afternoon starting around 2pm and extra hands are always welcome. Match setup help gets $10 off match fee! If you can help out running a timer or a scoring device during the match let me know at registration and I'll knock $10 off for that as well. Do both and we comp the total match fee. If you're going to stop by to help with setup please email [email protected] to let us know to expect you.

What: 6 stage USPSA match, including one classifier stage
Where: 95 Lumber Street, Hopkinton MA (look for the big granite sign)
When: Sat June 1st, 9am first shots, registration opens around 8am
Why: Because it's really fun
How Much: match fee is $25, Juniors fee is $15 **Exact change is appreciated**

Spectators and new shooters always welcome, just let us know it's your first match and we'll make sure someone helps you through the process so you have a safe and fun match. Membership in USPSA is encouraged but not required. Feel free to reply to the thread of PM me with any questions.

See you there,
Peter

This is my first chance to attend a match since taking the intro course with you guys. Excited to finally put what I learned to use! This will be my first match, and happy to help out any way I can. Can't make setup on Friday, but will help with whatever I can on Saturday.

I haven't made it over there to Hopkinton yet this season, hoping I can make this one. Pete I'll try and get over there on Friday to help if I can
Nick

This is my first chance to attend a match since taking the intro course with you guys. Excited to finally put what I learned to use! This will be my first match, and happy to help out any way I can. Can't make setup on Friday, but will help with whatever I can on Saturday.

Appreciated but your only task for the match will be to put what you learned in the class to good use and have a fun and SAFE match! We’ll give you work to do later ;-)

@daekken come to Hopkinton...
Already have plans to go lawnmower shopping :(. Whenever I'm done with that, if it's still early a friend wanted to go to the Sig Sauer Open House which runs 10-2.

The bigger issue is I only have two MA "no fun allowed" Shadow 2 magazines right now, ordering some more tonight for Steel Challenge. I do need to get shooting this year though, crazy that it's June on Saturday and I haven't done any matches of any kind yet...such a short season in these parts.

Looks like Hopkinton is about an hour drive, not too bad. Hopefully I can do the next one.

Great match yesterday, huge turnout! Special thanks to the folks who helped out on squad 6.

One thing that I couldn't help noticing:

32h0bz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom