• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA @ Hopkinton Sat June 13th

Saturday June 13th the Hopkinton Heavy Hitters will look to build on our most successful season yet by hosting another fun match. I was going to send you all an e-vite but my 9yo tells me that's very 2013 so this will have to do. We've had great turnout and a lot of smiling faces in the first two matches of the season so let's keep the momentum going shall we? And just in case you need a little more incentive I've decided to play with a new feature of Practiscore, so if you've attended one or both of our matches this season you might want to see how you're doing in the overall standings! That's right we're keeping track of how you're doing over the long haul so that you and your squadmates can engage in witty banter about who's the real top dog....for amusement purposes only of course [wink]. If you haven't been to one of our matches yet then it's not too late to come out and make up some ground in the standings!

Setup is Friday afternoon starting around 3pm and extra hands are always welcome.

What: 6 stage USPSA match, including one classifier stage
Where: 95 Lumber Street, Hopkinton MA (look for the big granite sign)
When: Sat May 2nd, 9am first shot (start early to finish early), registration opens around 8am
Why: Because it's really fun
How Much: match fee is $20, New Note: Juniors fee is $10

Spectators and new shooters always welcome, just let us know it's your first match and we'll make sure someone helps you through the process so you have a safe and fun match. Membership in USPSA is encouraged but not required. Feel free to reply to the thread of PM me with any questions.....

See you there,
Peter

Thanks all for coming out today, the weather held and it turned out to be a perfect day for some USPSA! We had 73 shooters run through the 7 stages and it looked like most everyone was having a good time so I'll take that.

Results are up at Practiscore.com and USPSA.org. As always let me know ASAP if anything is wonk'd out and I'll get it squared away post haste.

Peter

Edit: Just fixed results for Rob L on stage 6....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom