USPSA @ Hopkinton Sat Aug 4th

The Hopkinton heavy hitters next match will be on Saturday August 4th. Looks like the usual 5 fun and exciting stages plus one classifier. For those that skipped the all classifier last month now’s your chance to get back in the game!

If you are a certified RO willing to run a squad or can run the Nook full time that's $10 off and greatly appreciated. Just let us know at registration or drop me a line letting me know ahead of time.

Setup is Friday afternoon starting around 2pm and extra hands are always welcome. Match setup help gets $10 off match fee! Please let us know you’re planning on coming so we can make sure the gate is open.

What: 6 stage USPSA match, including one classifier stage
Where: 95 Lumber Street, Hopkinton MA (look for the big granite sign)
When: Sat Aug 4th. 9am first shot, registration opens around 8am
Why: Because it's really fun
How Much: match fee is $25 **EXACT CHANGE WELCOMED**, Juniors fee is $10

Spectators and new shooters always welcome, just let us know it's your first match and we'll make sure someone helps you through the process so you have a safe and fun match. Membership in USPSA is encouraged but not required. Feel free to reply to the thread or PM me with any questions.

See you there

Maybe Tick-Tock? I gotta admit I’m a little out of the loop on this one because I’ll be riding the PMC and not attending the match....

Setup is Friday afternoon starting around 2pm
If the gate does not work with your card, do NOT try to fix it or F with it. Feel free to walk in. We have contractors in laying buried conduit and they are shutting the gate off when there are safety hazards or fiber on the ground that will be damaged if driven over. They will likely will be working until about 4PM or so on Friday.

The contractor knows we have a match on Saturday and has assured us that the roads, ranges and parking area will be usable at that time.

Last edited:
I’ll finally be making the drive for this match and I don’t mind helping with the timer and/or tablet.

Crap, high probability of thunderstorms starting around 11AM. No idea on cancellation policy. See wunderground.com, zip 01748.

I made the decision to not make the drive. Hope the rain holds out for you guys today.......even though it’ll piss me off that I made the wrong decision. ;):emoji_umbrella:

I made the decision to not make the drive. Hope the rain holds out for you guys today.......even though it’ll piss me off that I made the wrong decision. ;):emoji_umbrella:

I think you made the right decision, but Everyone going to the match will thank you for making the sacrifice if the rain holds off.

About 20 minutes west of Hopkinton, at the time of this post, sky black as hell, heavy downpour of rain, tornado warning in effect until 10:45 a.m., and flood warning effective until 6:00 p.m.

Back
Top Bottom