• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA @ Hopkinton Sat Aug 1st

We took a month off to head up North to the A7 Championship but this Saturday August 1st the Hopkinton Heavy Hitters are back! Come on out and spend the morning with us on 6 fun run 'n gun stages of USPSA goodness. I know it will break some hearts but the scoring app has not yet been updated for Carry Optics division (plus I don't have a scale) so leave that rig at home unless you want to compete in Open minor. Maybe in September you can rock the CO rig....

Setup is Friday afternoon starting around 3pm and extra hands are always welcome.

What: 6 stage USPSA match, including one classifier stage
Where: 95 Lumber Street, Hopkinton MA (look for the big granite sign)
When: Sat August 1st, 9am first shot (start early to finish early), registration opens around 8am
Why: Because it's really fun
How Much: match fee is $20, Juniors fee is $10

Spectators and new shooters always welcome, just let us know it's your first match and we'll make sure someone helps you through the process so you have a safe and fun match. Membership in USPSA is encouraged but not required. Feel free to reply to the thread of PM me with any questions.

See you there,
Peter

Just in case you don't have your USPSA profile set to e-mail you match results....scores are up!

Practiscore.com
or
USPSA.org

Slightly lower turnout this month but a good group for some good stages. everything ran smoothly and we were packed up by 1 or so. Thanks to all who came out to shoot with us today, next match is Sat September 19th...see you there

Peter

Thanks to everyone for coming out and shooting with us, and helping clean up at the end of the day. An additional thanks to everyone on my squad who helped by taking the timer from me, and/or running the nook.

One more thanks to Dr. Knuckledragger

The old guy from Rhode Island told me it was a good match. I already knew you guys put good matches on. I hope to get down before the snow flies.

The old guy from Rhode Island told me it was a good match. I already knew you guys put good matches on. I hope to get down before the snow flies.

I squadded with him and held his walker while he did his runs, glad he had a good time.

only two episodes left this season, hope you can make it down for one....or both [wink]

I squadded with him and held his walker while he did his runs, glad he had a good time.

only two episodes left this season, hope you can make it down for one....or both [wink]

I have to look at the schedule. Rocky Mountain 3 Gun very soon, FNH 3 Gun first week in September.

Back
Top Bottom