USPSA @ Harvard April 10?

Anyone know if there is a USPSA match at Harvard this upcoming Sunday, April 10?

I see one listed on the Harvard event calendar but nothing on the northeast section web site?

Is it possible the match was pulled as it conflicts with the BUAS match the same day?

Has anyone heard for sure one way or another?

Pretty sure April 10 Harvard USPSA match is a go, pending the snow melts and the pits aren't mud bogs from the upcoming rain

Thank you I need to get a few more completed. I'll head up if there is going to be one stage that is.

The person doing the classifier hasn't decided on which one he'll use.

Right now the range conditions are at best fair. There's a lot of mud and pooling water at various places on the ranges. Don't know the effect of tomorrow's rain, but we're crossing our fingers.

The match is planned to use 4 stages, and at most 60 rounds total. No big hoser/32 round field course stages.

The person doing the classifier hasn't decided on which one he'll use.

Right now the range conditions are at best fair. There's a lot of mud and pooling water at various places on the ranges. Don't know the effect of tomorrow's rain, but we're crossing our fingers.

The match is planned to use 4 stages, and at most 60 rounds total. No big hoser/32 round field course stages.

Weather looks to be on the raw side. Four quick stages with low round counts would be just what the doctor ordered.

This last deluge will put the drainage system to a test.

Just came back from the range, and the pits are in fairly good shape, certainly much better than on Tuesday. Not completely dry, but should be usable for Sunday.

We've bumped the stage count to 5, and the round count to something like 80-85.

Are these open to the public? And if so, are they OK for beginners...been shooting for 20 years, but I've never tried this.

Are these open to the public? And if so, are they OK for beginners...been shooting for 20 years, but I've never tried this.

The match is open to the public, and beginners are encouraged to come by. Just tell the range officers in your group that you are a "new shooter" in terms of USPSA and they'll help you navigate the rules and regs.

Back
Top Bottom