• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA @ Bass River 5/1

We'll have 4 or 5 stages including classifier.

Start Time is 10am sign up is @ 9:30

We will be setting up sat 4/30 at 2 pm. Anyone on Cape who can help out with set up would be appreciated. We have lost a couple key members (who have moved over to shooting SASS exclusively) so more help is needed.

Tim

I may be able to offer some help occasionally. I spend most weekends during the summer in Wareham. I can't do it for May but I'll let you know about the rest of the summer.

Donna

All set up! 4 pits, 5 stages, 8 strings, 110 rounds min, distances out to 25 yards, mostly paper, one prone start.

I'll get the results posted soon... hanging out with the wife first, then walk the dog, then dinner... I had a good time today... again! Always good people.

[shocked]holy crap, what was Stage 4 all about that no one shooting Production escaped without a penalty??? looking at the overalls almost no one got away clean...dayum

Thanks for the fun. I really enjoyed stage 5.

Me too! And I would have probably enjoyed it even more if I had actually paid attention at the walk-through and took note of those couple of head shots around the first wall. Just totally ignored 'em and finished the stage in excellent time!!

Back
Top Bottom