USPSA @ Bass River 10-7

Thanks Bass River crew for a really fun match today with a nifty "surprise" on Stage 4.

A great time and fun stages (not too revolver-brutal ;) )

Thanks again!

I'm glad the AK was a big hit, there was a lot of smiles on faces after the bonus target engagement. That was the point of it and the results were encouraging. I did not even hear any whining which may lead to similar bonus opportunities in the near future. Thanx for the post. Tcat

Many kudos to the Bass River crew for their great work setting up some very diabolical stages and their infinite patience. [smile]

But let me know the next time you guys have "bonuses" on stages -- I'll bring my own ammo. [wink]

TTFN,
F.
:cool:

Many kudos to the Bass River crew for their great work setting up some very diabolical stages and their infinite patience. [smile]

But let me know the next time you guys have "bonuses" on stages -- I'll bring my own ammo. [wink]

TTFN,
F.
:cool:

I am sure my safe can come up with something for the November match, how about a suppressed pistol?

Only if I can shoot a stage with it [smile]

Then there will be the January match from the back of the Arctic Cat[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

Sounds like a reasonable request to me, who is making a threaded drop in barrel for Glock and H&K pistols. Is Lone Wolf still making them?

Back
Top Bottom