• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA at Springfield Sportsman's Club 4/28

Sadly I'm not. It's the club I belong to and was just practicing at today. I'm stuck working this entire weekend so no go for me.

I’ll be there.

I wouldn’t be surprised if 80+ others were too as long as the weather cooperates.

I was at that class as well. This will be my first match.
I’m new to USPSA (just did the Hopkinton intro a few weeks back) but I plan to come out.

Glad to hear. I was not able to help teach the class this year but I am confident that you will both be well prepared for the match. Go slow and careful as your instructors told you. [grin]

My body is ready for it! They always host a great match! I suspect the ranges will be muddy again like last month.

I'm sure it was mentioned during your Intro to USPSA class, make sure to let your squad's RO/RO's know it's your first match, and things will go smoothly! Be safe and have fun, and don't try to be John Wick quick, it'll come.

Join the Area 7 Facebook page (USPSA - AREA 7) and give them your e-mail address at the next match. Doc sent out an e-mail and posted it on Facebook last night.

Thanks! Ill know for next time! Not much for Facebook but I can at least check it before getting in the car.

Back
Top Bottom