Uspsa at hopkinton

Happy feet

NES Member
Wondering when uspsa will be starting at hopkinton, and if you guys will be using practice score for sign up.
Thanx

Our matches are the first Saturday of the month & we typically post a week before the match.

That said, we're hoping to have an April match, assuming the conditions are safe. Stay tuned.

Unless Pete changed his mind they don't do pre-registration, just show up and sign up.

Our matches are the first Saturday of the month & we typically post a week before the match.

That said, we're hoping to have an April match, assuming the conditions are safe. Stay tuned.
Any idea why the May match disappeared from the uspsa-ne calendar?

Yup yup, first Sat of the month, hopefully starting in April but we’ll see what Ma Nature has to say about it.

I haven’t found any real value in pre-registration unless we also go through the effort to setup pre-payment. One or two late year matches that we needed an idea of if we’d get enough people to make it worth setup and of course any match with limited spots are the only times we have gotten use from it.

I’ll have to check on the May match disappearance, thanks for the heads up.

Yup yup, first Sat of the month, hopefully starting in April but we’ll see what Ma Nature has to say about it.

I haven’t found any real value in pre-registration unless we also go through the effort to setup pre-payment. One or two late year matches that we needed an idea of if we’d get enough people to make it worth setup and of course any match with limited spots are the only times we have gotten use from it.

I’ll have to check on the May match disappearance, thanks for the heads up.
How long does the Wed practice usually last. On the calendar it starts 5:30. I want to come by to observe and learn.

How long does the Wed practice usually last. On the calendar it starts 5:30. I want to come by to observe and learn.

Don't just observe. Come and shoot. Now that the weather is better and the sun goes down later there's more time.

Except tonight. Tonight we're closed for paving. There will be a few of us around doing other stuff so feel free to stop by.

Don't just observe. Come and shoot. Now that the weather is better and the sun goes down later there's more time.

Except tonight. Tonight we're closed for paving. There will be a few of us around doing other stuff so feel free to stop by.
Thanks for the invite. I hope to come soon.

Back
Top Bottom