USPSA at Hopkinton Saturday July 1st

SJan

NES Member
The Hopkinton heavy hitters next match of the season will be on Saturday July 1st. There will be 6 (maybe 7 ?) exciting stages including a classifier. All current and provisional USPSA divisions will be recognized. Registration will open around 8am, please be there no later than 8:45 for the shooters meeting, followed by first shots at 9am

pre- registration is open on Practiscore, but is not required. I do ask that if you register, but for any reason will not be attending, please withdraw as soon as possible.
https://practiscore.com/hopkinton-july-2017-uspsa/register
you will still need to check in and pay in person the morning of the match

As usual, we could use some help with staffing, If you are a certified RO willing to run a squad or can run the Nook full time that's $10 off and greatly appreciated. Select the appropriate options on Practiscore, and select the staff squad.
Setup is Friday afternoon starting around 2pm and extra hands are always welcome. Match setup help gets $10 off match fee!

All shooters will be expected to participate in the tapping of targets and resetting of the stages, as well as cleanup at the completion of the match.

95 Lumber Street, Hopkinton MA (look for the big granite sign)
Sat June 6, 9am first shot, registration opens around 8am
match fee is $20, Juniors fee is $10

Spectators and new shooters always welcome, just let us know it's your first match and we'll make sure someone helps you through the process so you have a safe and fun match. Membership in USPSA is encouraged but not required. Feel free to reply to the thread or PM me with any questions.
See you there

ps
Our matches for the season will follow our first Saturday of the month schedule (unless otherwise posted here http://www.uspsa-ne.org/matches.html )

Exciting! Registered.

I am not a certified RO yet, but if there will be not enough people to score, I can help to score my squad.

After I was shooting during a heavy rain and extremely strong wind, weather won't stop me :)

Never been there before. I hope there will be a crowd of great shooters to watch! :)

there will be for sure. There will also be some tough but very fun stages. I went for the first time last month and had the most fun out of any other IDPA/USPSA match I've been to.

Great. We are shooting together again, Andrew. I fixed my gun, so slide lock works now. Now you will have hard time beating me :)

Why the hell did we get a rain shower this morning?

results are here,
https://practiscore.com/results/new/38899?q_result=0
peter will be making corrections later this evening, let me or him know if anything is weird.

Thanks to all who helped throughout the match, as well as cleaning up.
Happy Independence day to all. Enjoy a stage 6 ... get it ?

Great match and what would a HSA match be without a little rain shower............[rofl] Thanks to all the shooters who helped out during and AFTER the match. We could not do without all the help !!!!!!!

Another great challenging match. Thanks again.

Surprised that I managed to do okay overall after that major malfunction on stage 5. Might be time to replace the mag springs...

Sounds like it was a great match. Sad to have missed it, but baby came on the 30th and, looking at my wife, I knew she'd murder me with a diaper if I even thought of trying to come.

Hopefully see you all next month!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom