USPSA at Harvard 10/12

Thanks Dan, It started off slow, with a nice mental mistake, but once I got the coffee out of my system and the shakes stoped, things picked up.

Last edited:
Sweet! Thanks for posting. I forgot my camera this morning so I didn't get any video of my squad.[sad] Damn, Scott can really pump em' out of his blaster hugh?

Congrats on the Limited win Matt, I'll get ya next time. [smile]

Chris- I'm looking forward to it! [smile]

Thanks for the congrats guys. It felt good after the horrible display of penalties I had at last month's match.

Congrats to Mike and Matt! Thanks for the kind words Matt and especially to Mike for the video.

What the video didn't show was that on stage 1, my score was lost in the 'palm'. I had to re-shoot. The re-shoot was pretty much like the first go until the second to last shot where I had a death jam. When I looked into the ejection port, it looked like there were 10 rounds in there [shocked]. The first run was 16 seconds, the second was 22. It cost me a bunch of match points and a couple of positions in Open.

Mike shot a great match considering how he started, and how unrelenting Steve was all day. Shooting with these guys, Matt J, and Rob C is a real honor. Every stage is like a big match and nobody cuts anybody any slack (in a good way). We're all better because of it.

rob-stage-3-640-02.gif

Nice shooting Noidlight

Offset... what's offset

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom