USPSA Area 7 2016 Championship - Stage Descriptions Available for Download

I have re-posted the stage descriptions for the 2016 Area 7 Championship Match on the Match's website: http://mainepracticalshooters.com/stages/ Recently (Sat/Sun 6/25/26) a few of the stages were "RE-numbered" (effectively physically moving them to new bays/pits at CCRPC) and one stage, "Shooters Option", was actually altered and its shot count and scoring value were re-calculated. The GOOD NEWS is that Sig Sauer just jumped in as a Stage Sponsor!!

Hey AceyD --

I'm pretty sure a "Spronsor" is part of a hydraulic pump ...must have THAT on my mind this weekend while I patching leaks on my tractor's frontend loader. ;-)

Where / what is another typo in the "briefing"?

Jim - slow and dull as oldage sets in

That was the typo I saw at quick glance on the phone. Closer inspection shows the rest is good! The sun got to us all this weekend I think!

Okay! Pretty sure I fixed "Spronsor" in stage 7's header and the uploaded the individual .pdf as well as a new .ZIP containing the newly improved Stage 7.

and now, fixing the grammar/missing words in my previous reply:

I'm pretty sure a "Spronsor" is part of a hydraulic pump ...must have had THAT on my mind this weekend while I was patching leaks on my tractor's frontend loader. ;-)

You give five or six tries and I'll usually get thngs 50% sorted out.

Jim

Match book should me going out today.
Sign in starts at 7.30
Meeting at 8.30
1st shots promptly at 9.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom