• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA - American Firearms School 2008 schedule

Supermoto,

Max Michel claims it's easier to teach a fast shooter accuracy than an accurate shooter speed. OK Max let's see how good you are [shocked]!

That reminds me, when you handed me the money from last month I almost proposed a rematch, iron sight vs dot. I knew I should have done it.

It would have been another $14.25, if you're curious. My wife and I got some Ben and Jerry's last night on last month's winnings. [wink]

That reminds me, when you handed me the money from last month I almost proposed a rematch, iron sight vs dot. I knew I should have done it.

It would have been another $14.25, if you're curious. My wife and I got some Ben and Jerry's last night on last month's winnings. [wink]

You know, I wasn't really curious.[angry] And I hope that iceream gave you the runs [smile]

Ok Cuz and lugnut, who were you guys? I wish I knew you were there, I would have introduced myself. Great match everyone and congrats Pete. Looks like I need to work on my marksmanship a little bit.

Noidlight,
I agree it would be good to put some faces to everyone's names. I gotta remember to start asking folks who they are on the forum. I was in the squad run by Chris T. and Rob Boudrie. I was shooting a Glock 34 in Production Division. Which squad did you shoot in? What Division?

Cuz
(Larry)

oh, Larry, it's me, Rob. We were talking during the match. Now I got a name and face. I was one of the open guys, other squad.

oh, Larry, it's me, Rob. We were talking during the match. Now I got a name and face. I was one of the open guys, other squad.

Ok, cool. Always glad to put a face/person to a name. How did the gun run for you Sunday? I'm assuming it's now running well at least according to your match results. Are you planning to shoot at Independant next Saturday? I haven't shot there yet this year so I'm hoping to make it.

-Cuz.

We should have done the $0.25 per point side match last weekend.... Then I would have a great Ben and Jerrys experience with my wife as well.... HAHA Although, then I would have been under pressure and down $75 for my misses. haha

oh yeah, I'll definitely be there. Independent always has a decent match and everyone there is good people. So far the gun has been running great since I got it back from Dan. It's nice not having to worry about whether my gun is going to run today or not like my last one. I'll see you Saturday!!

When I did the scores for that match (it was the one not done on Palms) I tried some hypotheticals for that stage for my score to see what would have happen. The procedural was far less costly than the time taken by re-engaging the steel, running the gun dry, and the brain fade at the end.

Back
Top Bottom