• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA - American Firearms School 2008 schedule

Hal, it was probably something silly. Maybe she took you seriously when you jokingly said she couldn't drive the Nova. [rofl]

Whoops Mike, we all started like that. Hands on Xs and shooting while seated (well, most of us [wink]). It probably didn't make much of a difference.

Whoops Mike, we all started like that. Hands on Xs and shooting while seated (well, most of us [wink]). It probably didn't make much of a difference.

Steve,
That's why you either need the same range officers on each stage, or at least a written description of the course of fire. Consistancy in the match is the only true comparison of shooters abilities.

The two Xs caused the confusion. The stage was changed from an unloaded start where the mag and gun were each on an X to a loaded start. So the two Xs lead to the thought that they were meant for each hand. The first match over there is always a little hectic.

What was USPSA shooting like before the metallic cartridge? HAHA Shoot one shot, add new primer, fill barrel with powder, compress the powder and jam a bullet, then cock the hammer, and finally pull the trigger. Our 25 second stages could be complete in 8 minutes. Must have been fun!!! HAHA

Both.... I have a Brazos limited gun coming any day now hopefully and just ordered another open gun that won't be here until June 15th or so. I have 4 or 5 backup limited guns now. LOL

Pete,

I think you better give me one of those limited pistols you have to help keep the video from leaking out. Think of the controversy that would follow! Think of your reputation! [devil]

Pete,

I think you better give me one of those limited pistols you have to help keep the video from leaking out. Think of the controversy that would follow! Think of your reputation! [devil]

I think you might be on to something!!! However, you posted the video of my worst stage so it can't be any worse... HAHA

I know for certain that one of the guns will be for sale just not sure when. I will sell it to help pay for the new open gun.

For someone who was sick, you did real well Matt. We both won our divisions.

Of course, you had 13 other people in yours; I was alone in mine!

Back
Top Bottom