• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Using an attorney to file LTC application?

I'm about to file for a Class A LTC in Medfield, MA - - I've heard of using an attorney to file the initial paperwork to help "encourage" those who review it to issue the LTC without restriction (assuming no disqualfying information of course).

Does anyone have any experience with this approach and it's effectiveness. And, if so, could you share with me any contact information and ball-park costs for those who would perform such a service?

Much appreciated.

I suggest that you read the "stickies" in the Gun Laws forum.

There is at least one on how to file an application and probably others that could be helpful to your cause.

I do NOT know how Medfield is on LTCs, but if the town is known to give out LTC-A/ALP regularly, then I would not advise hiring an attorney unless there were some "gray areas" in your past. If the town is known to be difficult, an attorney from the get-go could make all the difference in the world.

RE: attorney for LTF application filing

Lens - Thank you.

Based only on the info found at the link below Medfield is a "green" town regarding LTC issuance.

http://www.masscarry.org/local/town/Town.aspx?TownID=175

Though, I know that our police chief left his post recently and was replaced by a senior member of the Wellseley PD (which is also a "green" town")..

Hope this new Chief shares the same thoughts on LTCs as his predesessor and former boss in Wellseley.

Back
Top Bottom