• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Using a firearm in self defense

I do think that something needs to change with regard to self defense law because the way it stands now, your family is almost better off if you just turn the gun on yourself during a confrontation. Simply disgusting![angry]

I've said previously: a few random beheadings in Harvard Square, Newbury Street, the Natick Mall, etc etc....maybe then people (wingnut Liberal moonbats!) will "wake up" to the reality of the world. ....or a daily Amy Lord-like abduction and rape/murder, literally every day another beautiful, young, Abercrombie-wearing yuppie abducted from Tremont Street, Beacon Street whatever...by ISIS or some group(s) loyal, etc etc....Then maybe these nitwit Anti's would show some common sense and relax their views, stop telling their Starbucks-sipping kids how BAD guns are, etc...

Nah, probably not.
They'd probably try to link NES to ISIS instead. Claim Derek works with Al-Jazeera, etc etc...

Even in the MGH case the lawyer for the dead guy, you know the one who was stabbing a doctor to death when he was shot, made public statements regarding excessive force. I don't think the family ever pursued damages.

That said the clearer the case the less attractive a lawsuit... but never underestimate your fellow man. You could plug some guy raping your 5 year old daughter with a knife at 3AM in her bedroom and some douchey lawyer could still cost you 10s of thousands in legal fees over an unwinnable case.

I don't think you'd need OJ's pricey lawyer team for that one.

Back
Top Bottom