WTS Used Sig Sauer P250, P320 Full-Size .40 S&W/ .357 SIG (7 total) 14-Round Magazines (Law Enforcement Credentials only)

JamesC643

NES Member
WTS Used Sig Sauer P250, P320 Full-Size .40 S&W/ .357 SIG (7 total) 14-Round Magazines (Law Enforcement Credentials only)

Description : I have 7 total of the Sig Sauer 14-Round Magazines for the SIG P250, P320 Full-Size .40 S&W/ .357 SIG Firearms. Currently the price for these magazines are $49.99 on sigsauer.com. They are in great condition and only used a few times. I'm including 1 black Obsidian Arms base plate which the cost is $25.00.

Accessories : Plastic Ammo Can, 1 Black Obsidian Arms Base Plate (Optional if not interested) & I’m including a black full size grip module with the slide catch assembly kit.

Selling Terms : Face to Face, Must have LTC and Current Law Enforcement credentials in hand for transaction.

Price : Any interest let me know. Cash only, Price is negotiable.

Contact Information: Please Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Pictures: Attached

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG_5575.jpeg
    IMG_5575.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5576.jpeg
    IMG_5576.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5577.jpeg
    IMG_5577.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6402.png
    IMG_6402.png