• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Used Glocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So buy the new one. Unless you have an affinity for Gen 2 & 3's like myself.
What answer are you looking for? Some people just gouge cause they know that due to the availability, non free state folks will pay a premium. Duchy, but if people will pay it, some selers will get that extra 50-100 buckaroos. Free enterprise.
IBT potential L.

True I only buy use if it cheaper then new, my rule is if I'm saving a $100.00 or more.

Buy it cheaper through your dealer than. Let the 900 glock 19 sit in the classifieds.

Sent from my mobile phone from behind enemy lines.

Last edited:
True I only buy use if it cheaper then new, my rule is if I'm saving a $100.00 or more.

Just as Salty said...free enterprise. Free to put Glocks up for $10K if you like. Eventually, if one wants to sell, the price will come down. Why would the seller lower the price...below what someone would paid? Just to be a nice guy? This is Massachusetts. Good luck finding an FFL that will sell you a Gen4 Glock. Check out your LGS will sell a used G19 Gen2. I am sure it's more than a new G19 Gen4 is in a free state. That's capitalism...supply and f**king demand.

So buy the new one. Unless you have an affinity for Gen 2 & 3's like myself.
What answer are you looking for? Some people just gouge cause they know that due to the availability, non free state folks will pay a premium. Duchy, but if people will pay it, some selers will get that extra 50-100 buckaroos. Free enterprise.
IBT potential L.

Glock 34 Gen 2.5

And I didn't know it was a "Gen 2.5" until just last week when a friend who's very knowledgeable about Glocks identified it as such and explained why, (2 pins and finger grooved grip). I just know it was the first Glock I ever picked up that didn't feel quite as much like a brick as the others did. It felt like a slightly beveled brick.

Bought it just over two years ago, it's become my "goto" gun. I carry it whenever I carry a fullsize gun, it's my night-stand gun. I use it for ConTact, use it for medium-bore pins. It feeds every type of ammo I put in it, doesn't jam, doesn't malfunction, blah, blah, blah. Still ugly as ever, but goes bang every single time and (mostly) hits what I point it at.

Because people are stupid and pay way too much. Also people list high but that doesn't mean they're gonna get their inflated price, either. Closing this because it never ends well. Price whining threads suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom